Gibson Brands Forums

Your Favourite Album of All Time

ShredAstaire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not guitar related but my fave...

b000002bgy01sclzzzzzzzv.jpg

Whoah. Weren't expecting that!? She has a big set of pipes[biggrin] seriously. Do you know the history behind her Steve?

Been singing since a spring chicken. Started off on an Oz TV show called Young Talent Show(used to watch her/the show every Sun. arvo)-fast forward to France where she is now bigger than croissants and based and has done what is one of the hardest things to do - learn the national language and sing it well enough to win over the locals. Kudos to her.](*

BUT...my fave album(that comes straight to mind) "Dressed To Kill - KISS [cool]

• 3 weeks later...
How do I post a pic here? I cant seem to find a how-to.

Once again' date=' life itself proves exceedingly difficult for some who walk among us.

[biggrin']/

This is a damned good place to start;

Its got to be Powerage with AC/DCalbum-ACDC-Powerage.jpg

513eFuv2HxL._SS500_.jpg

51YP9GE54NL._SS500_.jpg

61ilvazRQXL._SS500_.jpg

516XYYHTdZL._SS400_.jpg

I love em all. I can't name a fave because mood, situation and place in time would all reflect my opinion and that all changes with the moment. I know it's a cop out but it is the truth. The only thing I can add is it would most likely be rock or hard rock.(subject to change)

I love em all. I can't name a fave because mood' date=' situation and place in time would all reflect my opinion and that all changes with the moment. I know it's a cop out but it is the truth. The only thing I can add is it would most likely be rock or hard rock.(subject to change)

[/quote']

Rewd, my man, I'm really starting to like the way you think.

[biggrin]

Archived