Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forums

kylehnewman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm loving it! I love the whole setup of it. It's uncluttered' date=' clean, and (so far) completely free of jerks!

Just thanking who ever created the site.[/quote']

Yes, it's well known that all our jerks are free here!

There are actually wonderful and warm people on this forum.

One of the things I do like about this forum is the clean and uncluttered interface.... The people change' date=' at times it's better than others but all in all it's a good place to hang...[/quote']

It's pretty open for other options, as well. Rarely does one see a forum where such open love is allowed for the competition, as in the Tele guys here, ect.

Gibson appears to be comfortable within' their circle of customers, which is a good thing.

:-k

Haha' date=' sooo true[/quote']

Well I've certainly been whacked around as well too, by some of our disgruntled departed members[biggrin] ...LOL!!!

Sometimes my beatings will follow me to other forums, but I can just tell em to go fly a kite in not such a nice way[biggrin]

Jerks do not take breaks. They don't go on vacations. And you can never beat them. Never.

Actually it comes to a point where these "jerks" become like the neighborhood dog that barks at everyone who walks by[biggrin] ...... You'll just eventually ignore it.

Archived