Gibson Brands Forums

Bluemoon

Big Bill

Ooops.

Um, well....

:-

Actually, I made that up.

Knowing BM doesn't like guns (or me) very much....

:D/

There's a guitar dealer I see online (Ebay and such) called Tommy's House of Wayward Guitars.

Mrs. Neo thought that was a really cool name and suggested I name my business something of the sort.

That's where the name came from, though my gun sales eventually went under another banner.

If I ever actually open a store as I'd like to do (retirement activity maybe?) that's on the short list.

My business license covers firearms, sporting goods, and musical instruments.

Pretty much does it all for me!

:-

• 4 weeks later...

Actually' date=' I made that up.

Knowing BM doesn't like guns (or me) very much....

[/quote']

NEO, you are 50% correct on this statement....[crying]

I used to own guns. I have no problem with people owning them. I decided to remove them from my house when my daughter and twin boys were born. My choice. I know how much you like to paint with a broad brush and depict all "liberals" as gun haters. It's just not true.

Thought I would set the record straight.

Aw...

I think somebody needs a big ol' hug from Neo.

C'mon....

[biggrin]

The broad brush approach is utilized to see who will refuse to categorized.

Many who protest are quick to argue that they're not one of "them" but only confirm it further as they speak.

Those who will stand up and declare why their motivation is different or unique are welcome to do so.

I have no doubt your positions are well-considered and beneficial as possible for your family.

I can tell you how wrong your thinking is - for me - but in the end it's just different.

If you talk the talk, then walk the walk, and can articulate your positions clearly - you have my respect.

That's all I've ever sought in return, and my how rare that can be, eh?

Thought I would set the record straight as well.

Be cool BM.

[crying]

Aw...

I think somebody needs a big ol' hug from Neo.

C'mon....

[biggrin]

The broad brush approach is utilized to see who will refuse to categorized.

Many who protest are quick to argue that they're not one of "them" but only confirm it further as they speak.

Those who will stand up and declare why their motivation is different or unique are welcome to do so.

I have no doubt your positions are well-considered and beneficial as possible for your family.

I can tell you how wrong your thinking is - for me - but in the end it's just different.

If you talk the talk' date=' then walk the walk, and can articulate your positions clearly - you have my respect.

That's all I've ever sought in return, and my how rare that can be, eh?

Thought I would set the record straight as well.

Be cool BM.

[blink

You've hit me with that Broad Brush a few times (a few Good Times before the Politics Ban), but NeoCon Brand paint don't stick to me. [biggrin]

I kinda miss those days

Archived