Gibson Brands Forums

VOX

Silenced Fred

AC15 now has a top boost' date=' coupla new guitars they are making, not just the virage series, among other new stuff, its worth taking a look at[/quote']

Nah...Definitely not in the market for a new amp...check my sig

Besides, if I were, it would be a Marshall.

Or a Fender Princeton/DRRI

As it is I'm trying to sell the Line 6...

Hey!

Do you want to buy a Line 6 Spider 3 15 W amp

Do you want to buy a Line 6 Spider 3 15 W amp

:) I have one' date=' only keep it around for practice, because you can get a ton of different sounds out of it, its light as hell, and can take a serious beating. I leave it in my trunk.

Once I get a new amp though, it'll replace that.

They make some good stuff though, and they stand behind their product. At least some companies still do that [angry[biggrin]

:) I have one' date=' only keep it around for practice, because you can get a ton of different sounds out of it, its light as hell, and can take a serious beating. I leave it in my trunk.

Once I get a new amp though, it'll replace that.

They make some good stuff though, and they stand behind their product. At least some companies still do that [angry[biggrin]

Yea, but I can't believe the difference after playing through the Fender Super Champ!

It was like the Line 6's speaker was muffled or something.

The amount of clarity that I thought it had and then realized it lacked.

You know...though

2 are better than 1

Are you sure?

Yea' date=' but I can't believe the difference after playing through the Fender Super Champ!

It was like the Line 6's speaker was muffled or something.

The amount of clarity that I thought it had and then realized it lacked.

You know...though

2 are better than 1

Are you sure?[/quote']

They sound like crap, but I can take it anywhere and not worry about it at all

Yeah, I went to the Vox forum, they have plenty of people from Vox on the forum, and they will at least relay the information on there to the company. Numerous threads on problems, then followed by resolutions. Kinda cool

They sound like crap' date=' but I can take it anywhere and not worry about it at all

Yeah, I went to the Vox forum, they have plenty of people from Vox on the forum, and they will at least relay the information on there to the company. Numerous threads on problems, then followed by resolutions. Kinda cool[/quote']

Whats that amp in your avatar>?

Whats that amp in your avatar>?

Sunn T50C

50 watts, all tube, I guess its a reissue that Fender made, I think. Got it from my dad's friend. It sucks though, cuz its loud as hell, and I can't really crank it. Hence me looking for a smaller 15-20 watt amp, and hopefully getting an AC4 for home to crank.

Sunn T50C

50 watts' date=' all tube, I guess its a reissue that Fender made, I think. Got it from my dad's friend. It sucks though, cuz its loud as hell, and I can't really crank it. Hence me looking for a smaller 15-20 watt amp, and hopefully getting an AC4 for home to crank.

[/quote']

I like the fender Champion 600.

i saw this video where this guy demoed it with a R7 and a ts9 and some delay, and it sounded killer

VOX has not failed me so far.

I have 4 vox amps and 3 fx thingies (tonelab, bulldog and wah) and they are great. None of them are vintage, all are new and all are great (just so people who say only the vintage vox stuff is good know the new stuff is great).

I'm willing to give anything VOX sells a try.

[cool]

VOX has not failed me so far.

I have 4 vox amps and 3 fx thingies (tonelab' date=' bulldog and wah) and they are great. None of them are vintage, all are new and all are great (just so people who say only the vintage vox stuff is good know the new stuff is great).

I'm willing to give anything VOX sells a try.

[blush

For some reason, I want to get their mini amp that plugs into the guitar directly, and the new cab they have for it. Should be cool.

They sound like crap' date=' but I can take it anywhere and not worry about it at all

Yeah, I went to the Vox forum, they have plenty of people from Vox on the forum, and they will at least relay the information on there to the company. Numerous threads on problems, then followed by resolutions. Kinda cool[/quote']

That forum kinda scared me off of buying a used AC30. For

that I thank them.

I will be buying a new one when funds permit.

I have a VT30 now and love it

That forum is scary for ac30 owners or potential buyers. There are so many people on there talking about all kinds of things going wrong with their amps. It makes it seem like the amps just fall apart left and right.

It seems that most of the problems are very easily fixed. Like a blown fuse or something. Luckily I haven't had any problems (knock on wood).

These new guitars look really interesting to me but I still find the Virage most attractive.

I need to try some of these! I tried a Virage at NAMM when they first came out. It was really nice but I didn't have time to plug it in. I had no idea about the pickups until now. Now I really want to plug one in and see for myself.

I am very interested in buying a Tonelab ST (the small one). I have heard great things on this forum about the tonelab from TGod and others. Anyone tried the little one?

Yeah played one for about 2 hours into a Blues Junior. It WILL be my next purchase, no doubt. Lots of versatility, pretty good for a multi fx pedal, I am going to be using it mainly for direct recording with my mac, because it has the USB line in, but it will have a spot on my pedalboard.

I love Vox stuff, the more you play it, the more you love it

Archived