Gibson Brands Forums

You choose

Silenced Fred

Has anyone ever done the Fender vs Gibson poll? Yeah, we've been through this before a couple months ago. Nothing but polls followed but the threads about too many polls. It doesn't hurt anything but it does get to be pretty funny if you are a regular here.

Has anyone ever done the Fender vs Gibson poll? Yeah' date=' we've been through this before a couple months ago. Nothing but polls followed but the threads about too many polls. It doesn't hurt anything but it does get to be pretty funny if you are a regular here.[/quote']

what about a strippers vs gibson poll? :-

what about a strippers vs gibson poll? [biggrin]

Gotta be more specific about the strippers. I like women. Although the first time I went to a strip club, I didn't like it. One of the dancers had a really sad look on her face and a bottle of Heineken cost me $15.

Fred, I understand the whole "Pride of Authorship" thing - it IS your poll after all....

But I recommend you do NOT get pissy in a ****** poll.

Especially with an elder who would eat you for breakfast - he meant you no ill-will.

Just sayin'....

[lol]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Fred' date=' I understand the whole "Pride of Authorship" thing - it IS your poll after all....

But I recommend you do NOT get pissy in a ****** poll.

Especially with an elder who would eat you for breakfast - he meant you no ill-will.

Just sayin'....

:-

[biggrin[cool][biggrin]

I don't care. I made the poll because there are like 30 million polls and I was bored.

I am NOT getting pissy in this stupid poll. I just hate when people rag on how stupid a topic is. Obviously, this is not a serious thread. If you don't like it, you don't gotta see/listen to it.

Sarcasm doesn't transfer over well through font....

Apologies to those I have offended, it was not meant that way :-

Archived