Gibson Brands Forums

Good to be back to say Goodbye.

Lowdown

Well! What an action-packed exciting little week that was kiddies.

First I said a few things in response to...yeah well,I won't bother going down that muddy endless road again,needless to say here's a big screw you to those involved and I stand by what I said.

Then...I was put in the corner for a day or so...hehaheha.

And last but not least,my 2 boys used up all my available download data thanks to online games and youtube,so I was reduced to a mere dial-up speed which was not worth the aggravation.

But...after taking things into consideration I've decided that if I can't speak my mind after some knucklehead attempts to jump on me for having a little bit of (yes cw,I am Hector's beer swilling partner in crime)innocent late night drunken revelry...if I hurt anyone's feeling...big freakin' deal...then I'm the fug outta here with the rest of the recently departed.

SLAM!

With any luck (for us that is) you'll realise that as, in general (there are some exceptions) we're all a bunch of pissheads and do likewise on a regular basis you'll come back and re-join the fold.

After all; it's nearly Shearing Season......

Well, Lowdown. I usually don't express disappointment when someone leaves in a Huff, but I'll make an exception in this case.

I'm very disappointing to find that you want to leave because of some School Yard Pushing Match that the Noon Duty Aides had to break up. Do yourself a favor and Stay Out of the Pushing Matches. When you get involved, say you're sorry for messing up the image that Gibson is trying to maintain.

We had a pretty cool thing going with the Jams, in time more and more people would have participated, eventually there would have been those that joined up just to Jam Along. Had you been able to keep you head above the Stupidity, we could have made quite a niche for the capable guitarists that like to Jam.

Did we forget that's what we do. We play guitar first and Posture like a Gorilla in Heat second. Maybe it's my priorities that are out of order, but I don't think so.

[blink][-([laugh]

For those who came in late -

APRIL FOOL!

Thankyou Duane for waving your magic wand and unlocking this.

Sorry,but ya can't get rid of me that easily.[-(

So...the lashings will continue...

FM...the blues jam now has vox. I am chopping and dropping as we speak/write and Chris Dude has just sent me his file as well. Fear not mate mate. Push comes to prank.[biggrin][wink]

Archived