Gibson Brands Forums

Still waiting for my PRS...

rocketman

It was supposed to be in about 2 weeks ago and it looks like it won't be in until the end of the month. But I'm leaving at the end of this month and not coming back until the end of May, so I hope I get it before then. All things good come to those who wait (I keep trying to say that to myself!!!).

Don't freakin' shoot me down in flames (being the operative word here) BUT...these guitars with elaborate full on hardcore flame-tops just don't do it for me.

I find them to be overkill. Sorry,as I said don't shoot me down. But I personally just prefer a nice burst flame,not something that blinds me.

Though,yeah they sure are nice...

Well Ima drunk and trippin' but all I see is a million little perfect squares in that piece of carpet...horrible colour too...

By god how drunk are you?

That's not carpet it's the cushion of the chair

the stand is sitting on. LOL It's not even 10:00am here.

CW

While not 26 weeks like Neo; my Jem will not ship from Japan until the first week of June.

And' date=' with a little luck, your supplier won't BS your retailer about it, telling him it's in-country when it hasn't even shipped yet. [crying (Sorry, compadre, still got a bad taste in my mouth from my own Ibby experience.) Hope yours is perfect in every way and right on time.

KSG my friend, nice to hear from you!!! Please say you're back. It's a 25th Anniversary Custom 24 in Smoked Amber. Here's one I found from Willcutt:

157943-2.jpg

I know that PRS guitars are not for everyone. I decided to get another guitar, so I played a bunch of them to see what I really wanted next. It came down to a Tele, a Gretsch or a PRS. It was a close call, but something grabbed me with the PRS that I can't explain.

Neo's story scared me a bit when I first heard it. I was told it was going to take up to 6 months. Then I was told it was going to be only 2 months. Now it's later but hopefully less than 6 months. I know it'll be worth the wait. In the meantime I know that R9 wouldn't mind me borrowing one of his beauties...

Archived