Gibson Brands Forums

Bret Michaels, "Your Hired,"

Californiaman

Bret's been through hell in recent months.

An emergency appendectomy, a brain hemorrhage, a mini-stroke, and now a hole in his heart.

I'm glad the guy won.

Hopefully he's around long enough to see his hard-earned money go to work for his favorite charity.

It's not like this all that important.

My point is not that the result is important. I don't care who wins, but i invested 2 hours per Sunday for the last however many weeks following the journey. Now, if I choose to watch the show, i already know what's going to happen...it takes the suspense out of it.

I get upset when people ruin shows for me....I think its inconsiderate...in this case, i didn't think that Caliman did it maliciously, but in this day and age with DVR's, people don't all watch something as its being broadcast...that being said, the thread title remains the same so he clearly doesn't care if he ruins it for people.

Should I tell everyone what happened on Lost last night? I watched it but i'm sure a ton of people haven't....

I get upset when people ruin shows for me....I think its inconsiderate...in this case' date=' i didn't think that Caliman did it maliciously, but in this day and age with DVR's, people don't all watch something as its being broadcast...that being said, the thread title remains the same so he clearly doesn't care if he ruins it for people. [/quote']

Dude, I totally dig what you're saying. Personally, I don't even like to watch previews or read reviews before I see a film. I like it to be a completely fresh experience. Anyone see the movie Psycho? The killer is actually Norman dressed up as his mother!

I'm not quite sure why you're being a **** about this Riverside....if you don't watch TV, thats great for you. Don't judge me on that....just like you don't want people judging you on smoking.

This is why people leave this forum....no ****ing respect for anyone else who posts.

In the movie Titanic, the boat sinks and damn near everyone dies.

Oh and in the last episode of lost, you'll still be going "HUH?!?!" when it's over.

Oh and Kurt Busch won the All Star Race.

I'm not a huge fan of spoilers, but have the awesome luck to know or be related to more than one person who just... can't.... help it. They try, but just HAVE to tell you the ending.... "... I'm not gonna tell you how it ends, but the scene where the wicked witch gets melted by water is awesome".

For the record, Shred, I watched it, and it will be an excellent show, even knowing the outcome.

[biggrin]

Be excellent to each other!

I'm not quite sure why you're being a **** about this Riverside....if you don't watch TV' date=' thats great for you. Don't judge me on that....just like you don't want people judging you on smoking.

This is why people leave this forum....no ****ing respect for anyone else who posts. [/quote']

Didn't mean to come off that way, Shred, sorry.

It just seems strange to me that anyone would expect the whole world to go spoiler-stealth because someone might have TIVO'd a show.

Shred,

I didn't mean to spoil your TV show.

It's just that it was all over the news this morning.

By the way, I'm a big fan of the show and have watched diligently—except for this season. :-

I actually thought the season finally was this weekend.

Sorry for the buzz kill dude. It wasn't intentional.

Archived