Gibson Brands Forums

Your Friends think You're crazy.

Artie Owl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never understood why people foam at the mouth over celebrities. I see women everyday' date=' just out and about, who are far more attractive than most celebrities. I do think Scarlett Johansson is a drop dead knockout though![/quote']

and an A+ fanny!

I'll go to band camp any day for this one. Agree, disagree, makes no never mind. If she slaps me and screams, "WHAT'S MY NAME?" I will be compliant and submissive.

I know, I'm just like a dog chasing a car, I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught it....

alyson_hannigan2_narrowweb__300x352,0.jpg

I'll go to band camp any day for this one. Agree' date=' disagree, makes no never mind. If she slaps me and screams, "WHAT'S MY NAME?" I will be compliant and submissive.

I know, I'm just like a dog chasing a car, I wouldn't know what to do with it if I caught it....

[img']http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/04/01/alyson_hannigan2_narrowweb__300x352,0.jpg[/img]

I know what I would do, it would be more of a time thing for me. [lol]

i think everyone is missing the point of this thread. He want's to know who you don't think is hot, that other people do, and call you crazy for not feeling the same way.

Mine would easily be Paris Hilton, Fergie, and Lindsay Lohan. Paris has no **** or *** and a busted face, Fergie has a bangin body but has the face of a man, and Lindsay Lohan, I just don't know why for her, maybe it's the freckles, not really sure.

i think everyone is missing the point of this thread. He want's to know who you don't think is hot' date=' that other people do, and call you crazy for not feeling the same way.

Mine would easily be Paris Hilton, Fergie, and Lindsay Lohan. Paris has no **** or *** and a busted face, Fergie has a bangin body but has the face of a man, and Lindsay Lohan, I just don't know why for her, maybe it's the freckles, not really sure.[/quote']

Hey, I threw Jessica Alba out there. I was playing by the rules.

Just because they are gorgeous on the outside doesn't mean they are within...a lot of times the inside makes the outside look like crap...trust me on that one .

Case in point...Paris Hilton. Nothing redeemable about that b!tch

Pam Anderson (way too fake), Jessica Simpson (something about her face... and build overall for that matter), Paris Hilton (her face... and demeanor, and a score of other things...), and a lot more.

I'll go to band camp any day for this one. Agree' date=' disagree, makes no never mind. If she slaps me and screams, "WHAT'S MY NAME?" I will be compliant and submissive.

[img']http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/04/01/alyson_hannigan2_narrowweb__300x352,0.jpg[/img]

You do know she's a lesbian right?

All kidding aside, I think taking lots of "informal portraits" over the past 45 years has kinda messed up my perspective of both male and female "faces." I find myself looking at light and shadows and facial mobility and...

Then there's something of the cynic in me that watches subconsciously whether the facial expressions match what is being said or otherwise done at the time. When it doesn't... it brings a somewhat negative reaction.

That being said, I think there are some celebs that have expressions and such that I find more engaging than others, but very few, "pretty" or "ugly" that bring much response even watching them in action unless it's in a more-or-less one to one interview type thing.

OTOH... Marlena Dietrich likely is one of the sexiest actresses of all time, Julie London the top American torch singer, Bea Wain likely the overall sexiest voice on a girl... Leni Riefenstahl probably the most intriguing female celeb even into her old age when she'd be skin diving in her 90s. Lived to 101. She was 72 - lied about her age and claimed 52 and got away with it - when she got scuba certification. Still was diving around age 100. Dancer, actress, filmmaker, photographer...

m

Gee Mom thanks for the lesson in love. You're the best.

xxxxoooo

I didn't know you needed a lesson Cookie but your welcome..glad I cleared that up for you....O:)[blink]:-k :-k [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

All kidding aside' date=' I think taking lots of "informal portraits" over the past 45 years has kinda messed up my perspective of both male and female "faces." I find myself looking at light and shadows and facial mobility and...

Then there's something of the cynic in me that watches subconsciously whether the facial expressions match what is being said or otherwise done at the time. When it doesn't... it brings a somewhat negative reaction.

That being said, I think there are some celebs that have expressions and such that I find more engaging than others, but very few, "pretty" or "ugly" that bring much response even watching them in action unless it's in a more-or-less one to one interview type thing.

OTOH... Marlena Dietrich likely is one of the sexiest actresses of all time, Julie London the top American torch singer, Bea Wain likely the overall sexiest voice on a girl... Leni Riefenstahl probably the most intriguing female celeb even into her old age when she'd be skin diving in her 90s. Lived to 101. She was 72 - lied about her age and claimed 52 and got away with it - when she got scuba certification. Still was diving around age 100. Dancer, actress, filmmaker, photographer...

m

[/quote']

May sound a little weird but I watch a lot of classic movies (30's & 40's era etc.) always thought Kathryn Grayson was absolutely beautiful and could sing to boot.

Pam Anderson (way too fake)' date=' Jessica Simpson (something about her face... and build overall for that matter), Paris Hilton (her face... and demeanor, and a score of other things...), and a lot more.[/quote']

For once, I agree with you.

Archived