Gibson Brands Forums

Sweet looking 12 string by PRS...

rocketman

Sexy Guitar Man!!! But Im not the biggest PRS either. For me, they just rub me in the wrong way. I personally like the looks of good solid "Classic" a Les Paul, an ES 335, and of course a solid Strat. But if they"re good enough for Carlos Santana, it should be good enough for everyone. However I love the Slim Neck profiles!!! almost unbeatable!

Like the others have said I know they're great guitars but I don't really fancy one for myself. Don't know why.

;)

As far as the 12 string goes I like the look of the heel - looks comfortable - and the bridge design looks very clever!

I'd love to get my hands on this...

hollowbody12.jpg

Alex Lifeson likes it so you know it's a great guitar. I know' date=' I haven't even received my PRS yet and I'm already GASsing for another one... [/quote']

Okay... wish I had a kid I could sell......

Like the others have said I know they're great guitars but I don't really fancy one for myself. Don't know why.

[lol]

As far as the 12 string goes I like the look of the heel - looks comfortable - and the bridge design looks very clever!

I agree. I have tested out a few PRS guitars in my day. They are well built and folks rave about them.

Just dont see myself playing one for some reason.

I LOVE my PRS, but I don't really play it that much.

Kinda reinforces the stereotype that they are bought as art....

I know a couple guys who gig with them religiously for the versatility, and they've held up well for a decade.

Personal taste is the only question, build quality and materials are second to none.

Wish I had an Archtop....

Archived