Gibson Brands Forums

Hes back!

dem00n

I agree with Saturn.

And of course, after reading that thing (I thought he was going to beg for a free guitar again) I cannot help but think this guy really needs help. No one would buy a guitar in that shape, and if they did they'd probably do at a really low price, knowing it needs a fix.

...By the way' date=' it's he's back. See that thing between the e and s? Learn to use it.[/quote']

Come on, R9; cut dem00n some slack. If he ever learned to use proper grammar, proper punctuation, proper capitalization, and correct spelling, he just wouldn't be dem00n. Besides, every time I read one of his posts, it makes me appreciate my own education even more.

You know, it is sad but Gibson Customer Service may end up taking this fool seriously, this guy is really fu*ked up, he definitely needs some professional help other than living off the Government which he probably is.

I remember the post when he was raving about his new '08 Standard, now he says this?

Come on' date=' R9; cut dem00n some slack. If he ever learned to use proper grammar, proper punctuation, proper capitalization, and correct spelling, he just wouldn't be dem00n. Besides, every time I read one of his posts, it makes me appreciate my own education even more.[/quote']

[biggrin][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]:-s[lol][lol][lol][lol]#-o[lol][lol][lol]:(

Archived