Gibson Brands Forums

Get Back

daveinspain

Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings???!!! :)

No, they were after. This Beatles (thought you spelled beetle with two 'E's?) had another hit covering Areosmith's "Come Together". Not a very good band unless you like that sixties sound.

Like most Get Back session footage, the audio and video is out of sync.

I'm not sure that this is actually a "never before heard" recording, as the video claims. It looks like they spliced some footage together that looks like they're playing Get Back, but those shots of John and Paul singing together are from "Two of Us."

The audio happens to be the exact length of the Let It Be... Naked version of the song, also.

No' date=' they were after. This Beatles (thought you spelled beetle with two 'E's?) had another hit covering Areosmith's "Come Together". Not a very good band unless you like that sixties sound.[/quote']

that's what i thought... btw, i realize the 'wings' reference here and it's incidental. not still mad at me, are ya? :)

Lucy is a '57 LP. Originally a gold top owned by Rick Derringer. He didn't like the sound after the refinish. Clapton then got her. He played her on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (One of those obscure songs from the 60's) & then gave her to George.

Craig

Lucy is a '57 LP. Originally a gold top owned by Rick Derringer. He didn't like the sound after the refinish. Clapton then got her. He played her on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (One of those obscure songs from the 60's) & then gave her to George.

Craig

Actually the original owner was John Sebastion of the Lovin Spoonful who passed it on to Rick.

Archived