Gibson Brands Forums

Check this Kid out!!!

layboomo

OK he might be playin' an Epi (ok I tried to make it Epi related) ....stumbled on this surfing,but man what a little monster!

This kid is killer!

Wow he's my new favorite player.....he's doing stuff that monty mongomery does for christ sake and he's what 7 or 8?8-[

HOLY SH*T!!! Layboomo' date=' you really shouldn't have done this. My guitar playing is worthless.

I can't face life any more. Goodbye, cruel world.

BTW: Being a huge Dan fan, I like your Skunk avatar.[/quote']

Yeah skunk is and always was a MOFO.....I'm a huge dan fan as well ....sell me a pretzel would there kid charlemagne before black friday comes and ricky loses his number while while reelin' in the years and thinking katy lied, only to find out it was bodisatva livin' night by night sippin a big black cow in the caves of altimira which are actually located in asia........but any major dude will tell ya that!

He reminds me of an Asian looking kid (maybe Phillipino) that I saw on a Carnival Cruise ship out of Miami just a little more than a month ago. He couldn't be more than eight years old, but man he was good. Really good! He was played some classical pieces including "The Tarantella". I was totally blown away. When I asked his mom how long he had been playing, she told me three years. I would have to guess there's no TV, no computer, and no Play Station in his house.

Maybe there's hope for my eight year old daughter. For me, I'd just be happy to be able to sing and play decently at the same time.

Yeah skunk is and always was a MOFO.....I'm a huge dan fan as well ....sell me a pretzel would there kid charlemagne before black friday comes and ricky loses his number while while reelin' in the years and thinking katy lied' date=' only to find out it was bodisatva livin' night by night sippin a big black cow in the caves of altimira which are actually located in asia........but any major dude will tell ya that![/quote']

Thinking about The Skunk, I looked at the Rolling Stone Top 100 Guitarist list

to see where Baxter fell - HE"S NOT EVEN ON IT!!!. Goes to show what a

worthless piece of crap that list is.

Thinking about The Skunk' date=' I looked at the Rolling Stone Top 100 Guitarist list

to see where Baxter fell - HE"S NOT EVEN ON IT!!!. Goes to show what a

worthless piece of crap that list is.[/quote']

Yeah an let me guess....Joan Jett is right... WTF???? You know how that goes Ron the really good players never get the credit they deserve while all the posers get the attention. If you say the name Elliot Randall ...most people don't have a clue that he played one of the best recorded solos of all time.....Reelin' In The Years.

Thanks LB for making me feel like SH*T this early in the day, LOL. The kid's incredible ! All the years I've played, it just pisses me off to see stuff like this. Some just have enough innate talent. I have some, but not nearly that much ! Even if I would have played full time for the last 40+ years instead of in spurts, I seriously doubt I coud have kept up with alot of what I see these days. In all seriousness, thanks though, very enjoyable.

Great playing...This kids should be in the 100'S best guitarist list ...Lolll

Now for me...somebody interested in buying my 5 guitars and 4 amps...I'm retiring....

Seriously, this kid is an exception... You won't see that often.

Archived