Gibson Brands Forums

Despite the Urge to Agree or Add Comment

Just Strum

Mods - give me the power of deletion of other peoples threads and posts!!!

I will purchase another Epi within 30 days if you grant me that wish.

Did you know you can neutralise the effects of threads gone astray by reversing the thread: "Top 10 list why the Beatles are under-rated!"

Did you know you can neutralise the effects of threads gone astray by reversing the thread: "Top 10 list why the Beatles are under-rated!"

Sort of like bazaaro world where everything is the opposite, up is down, black is white, on is off,...

Hmmm, that just might work.

D'Addario EXL 110' date=' but I don't know how often I change them.[/quote']

Love those strings but I'm not enjoying the 11-48 and then the 11-52 variation.

I pick up a pack of 'purple' and expect the usual 11-48.

Where the hell did this 11-52 range D'addario's come into play?

Where the hell did this 11-52 range D'addario's come into play?

Who knows where or when they brought them into play, but the Epi John Lennon EJ 160-E comes stock with that gauge and I am glad D'Addario makes a set. They work well with that guitar - the trebly sound is balanced quite nicely with the heavy bottom stings.

Who knows where or when they brought them into play' date=' but the Epi John Lennon EJ 160-E comes stock with that gauge and I am glad D'Addario makes a set. They work well with that guitar - the trebly sound is balanced quite nicely with the heavy bottom stings.[/quote']

It's all good.

I just was thrown off a couple months back when I got a set and it was an 11-52.

I'll just have to make sure I 'LOOK' to pick up the right ones.

Well, we better come up with something, because so far nothing is working

seltaeb : that may be written in Latin backwards for "I buried Paul"

If you read this whole thread backwards real slow you will read "I buried that other damn thread". But don't take my word for it, I'm only the Walrus.

This forum needs a "Sage" feature (uh-oh, I'm showing my chan-ness). A Sage feature would mean that there would be a checkbox somewhere when you were typing your post that would allow you to post a message without bumping the thread to the top of page one. You would be able to comment on spam and useless threads without having to bump them to the front page. Anyone familiar with 4chan or the like will know what I am talking about.

Also, Ernie Ball Regular Slinky.

Hey' date=' every forum is entitled to it's own "never-ending-thread-of-annoyance".

I guess this forum now has one, too =D> [/quote']

We're hoping that the thread will get so long that it will crash the Gibson server. I think it has to be over a terabyte, so I'd better get back to discussing Lennon and fornication.

Archived