Gibson Brands Forums

Charlie Brown... Do you have a life ?

epilover9568

Thanks' date=' ALL....I appreciate the comments. Besides, "it takes all kinds to make a world"...be pretty boring

otherwise.

CB[/quote']

Guitars seem to generate a number of different hobbies;

Player

Collector

Historian

Tinkerer

Builder

Buyer-Seller

and now, Forum addict.

Anyone can enjoy and one of these guitar hobbies, or as many as they wish, like CB says, it takes all knds.

Let us not forget that CB has a calming influence on some of the more, shall we say, ascerbic members.

When they kick off, CB is one of those who (thank heavens) try and keep things rational.

As Lucy once said to Charlie Brown....."You've done it again, Charlie Brown"

C'mon' date=' you guys. Charlie lives in Wichita, Ks. Any of you guys ever been to Wichita? Give Charlie a break.[/quote']

Yep!!! I was at the GE plant setting up a Metrology lab....... It's not so bad, and it's not as flat a every one says.

Don't they watch the grass grow there?

they may... But when I was there, I was mesmerized by the 3 foot long icicles hanging from the power-lines that would come crashing down to the ground.... Looks like those suckers could do some pretty serious damage:-s

cyberchuckqa7.jpg

When Charlie is not playing guitar ... O:)

Alex

Damn...that's pretty close!! LOL!!! And, actually...I live some miles from Wichita. But,

it is the closest city, that has GUITAR stores! Woof, woof! ;>) And yeah, we have

grass watching, paint drying, and beer fart lighting contests. Gotta have SOMEthing, to do!

;>b

CB

Archived