Gibson Brands Forums

I'm about TWO seconds away from pulling the TRIGGER!!!!

duane v

I'd be shakin' at the idea myself Duane, that one's on my short list of a Paul I'd someday like to own....and I've never even heard any Tak or the B'z. There's no question based on photos and the specs of one that it has to be an astounding Epi....good luck on it's accquisition!!

Wedgie

Will you play it, or leave it in it's case, just to look at? LOL! (Just kidding) It's a beauty, for sure!

But, it's one way I avoid buying "impulse" buying, from E-bay...that, and not

having any money, for such things, right now. ;>) Besides, I've firmly committed

myself, to getting an ES-345 and VOS '61 SG with Maestro, "someday," as they're

the only (2) "electric" guitars I really want, now.

But, Life is short, if you want it...Go For It! ;>)

CB

Yeppers..... And there's no way I could afford a second[blink] ............ Especially in Cali.

Well you could always try "The devil made me do it", of course it didn't work for me.

I admit that I ordered my Agile while Mrs Digger was away and wasn't that popular for a while but she seems to have accepted it now she sees how much I love it and am always playing it. Good luck!

Dig

The quilt on that is stunning, however, if what has been said is true, and you can get a new one for the same price, then I have to agree with the others questioning why you'd go for a second when so much coin is involved.

Archived