Gibson Brands Forums

SG Army!!!

outforblood

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats dude' date=' does it play to your standards I hope so I know you said you like the 500T pups. What kind of pups are on it?

[/quote']

It's stock with a 490t and 490r...around the 7-8k mark. The Epi sg faded has a 500t that's about 16k! A little too hot...gotta roll the vol down a bit. I think either tomorrow or Saturday it should be here...the anticipation.... first guitar I ever purchaced from craigslist...I hope USPS does their job and not abuse my package!(insert joke) lol

It's stock with a 490t and 490r...around the 7-8k mark. The Epi sg faded has a 500t that's about 16k! A little too hot...gotta roll the vol down a bit. I think either tomorrow or Saturday it should be here...the anticipation.... first guitar I ever purchaced from craigslist...I hope USPS does their job and not abuse my package!(insert joke) lol

I am not sure but I think those are about as hot as Gibson has been putting in SG's. Sounds good to me man. You will of course bless us with some pics right? If it's packed right it should be ok. I have personally been having better luck with Fed Ex. My last guitar was shipped to me through them and there wasn't even a dent in the outer box. Fed Ex I think is more expensive so less people tend to use them. Did the seller send you an email with a tracking number that would tell you where it's at.

Black one. unfortunately the bridge pup is crap and microphonic as a mutha! Gonna replace it with a Bill Lawrence 500xl

Plays great. Needs a slight trussrod adjustment...a little too much relief for my taste. The necks gotta be straight.

not familiar with that pup. truss rod adj. is not unusual it's a 2006 right? HNSGD

Archived