Gibson Brands Forums

SG Army!!!

outforblood

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my two again reporting for duty,,never gets old posting em i still love showing em off,,nice to see everyone elses too. I'm gassing over a 3 pickup antique white one now,,maybe come tax time .Also ,,i have to second what someone else said but your new faded one great bevels!!!!

DSC01458.jpg

keep them SG's comin!!!!,,,Maniak

Y'know "Outforblood" I'm gonna have to report you to the mods for abuse.... This is just so not fair as along will come MIDIman56 with his Prophecy SG c/w HUUUUUGGGGEEE Photo just wind me up as Santa wasn't good to me in that way, so I still can't play and I've still not got one, and Jim being the Blue Meanie that he is, won't send it across the water for a shot Lols!!

Just Kiddin' there mates.... Great Photos, Great Guitars noo whaur's "Angus"!

TheSGs.jpg

SG Jr. 1997 (serial begins with J) Mods: Gotoh Nickel Vintage-style tuners; Tusq nut

G400 2006 "EE" Mods: Switchcraft toggle, all new wiring, rewired for independent pup control, new .050 caps, Tusq nut

Savin' up for one of these And it BETTER than the Epis. It's Cheaper' date=' comes with a case, and is made of REAL WOOD!

[img']http://www.rondomusic.com/photos/electric/valkdoublewhtwc1a.jpg[/img]

I'd definitely get one of the body wasn't all lopsided and weird.. it's like they took the EDS-1275 and just tacked extra wood on in the first available spot to dodge a lawsuit. [biggrin]

Archived