Gibson Brands Forums

Lovin my Les Paul Studio

ftgjr

I've had my Les Paul Studio for a little over a month now and the more I play it, the more I enjoy it. The feel and sound I get from it is great. It has inspired me to learn a bunch of new songs and really try to improve my playing.

I had always wanted a Les Paul and was looking at the Standard. I was debating whether or not to wait and buy the Standard or get the Studio. I demoed both and thought the sound and feel was comparable. I liked that the Studio was a little lighter and offered a great sound for half the price. I'm very happy with my Les Paul Studio.

I've had my Les Paul Studio for a little over a month now and the more I play it, the more I enjoy it. The feel and sound I get from it is great. It has inspired me to learn a bunch of new songs and really try to improve my playing.

I had always wanted a Les Paul and was looking at the Standard. I was debating whether or not to wait and buy the Standard or get the Studio. I demoed both and thought the sound and feel was comparable. I liked that the Studio was a little lighter and offered a great sound for half the price. I'm very happy with my Les Paul Studio.

Good for you. Now play it like ya own it! Wait you do own it........ enjoy.

PS have we seen pics of it yet?

Archived