Gibson Brands Forums

Friday Night Frank Zappa

Californiaman

Followed by the 6:00 FISH REPORT

(Wiley): Hi again and hello then. Wiley Perch here on a finally it's a Fish Report With A Beat day Friday on RADIO KMET. So Mega, is it time to whip out my rod?

(Mega): Whooo-ya, let's go fishing.

(Wiley): All right, here we go. Marina Dildo reports: 45 swallow-tailed pork prowlers, 52 Pacific Coast trench hose monster fish, 19 gastrointestinal probe launchers, 33 face flounders, 66 bone eaters, 75 pubic mound dwellers, and 1 wall-eyed beaver-pelted pocket perch.

(Mega): Lake Titicaca had: 26 chicken dung of the sea fish, 14 amber jacks, 36 lumberjacks, 18 hydraulic jack fish, a couple of Manny Moe and Jack fish, a jack a Ramada fish, and a don’t jack it on your veranda fish.

(Wiley): Fudgepacker Point in Wesson Oil County recorded: 16 anglers, 4 woolmongers, 2 degenerates, 3 reprobates, and a derelict. Now for the fish: 24 Red Sea swill suckers, 7 strawberry-flavored disposable dolphins, 2 na, your humpbacked whale, a whale backed hump, and a diseased clump of crab's fish.

(Mega): Port Why-Not-Me had: 5 whatever happened to the $20 Lid fish? 14 one-eyed trouser trouts, 76 Hoover-nosed halibuts, an Acapulco Gold fish, a Where's the blow fish? and an it's my birthday again barracuda.

(Wiley): Whoo-ya! Dobie's Mullet Hut Swill Shack and Used Underwear Outlet reports:

67 illiterate management position ceiling lip hangers, 3 lucrative regurgitative red snappers, 14 massacred Custer carp, 5 encrusted clam probers, and 78 supple sirloin face sitters.

(Mega): And over at Lake Lewd and Lascivious: 320 slightly soiled scintillating centerfold smelts, 1 out of town by sundown paraquat piranha, a pair of whose torn undergarments are these anyway abalone, and 96 wet and wild weekend wango tango tuna.

(Wiley): Raul's Bent Rod and Reprobate Emporium called in with: 78 yeast infected clams, 30 vulgar vagineata, 15 eager beaver snappers, 4 toe-headed eel suckers, 87 reclining bucket seat smelts, 60 vegetative vag snapping market mullets, 74 rebellious reamer saddle burners, and 32 Ptomaine tuna facial smelts.

(Mega): Finally, over at Spread Leg Landing, where there's a dock for all purposes: 2,000 come-on-boys-make-some-noise-talk-is-cheap-but-it's-the-end-of-the-week-so-let-it-all-hang-out rainbow trout, 152 muff diver mullet, 26 Nordic nymphomanic long neck clams, and 37 giant and juicy, Jupiter-effect-erect-and ready-just-try-and-hold-it-steady-tainted-but-tantalizing trouser trouts.

(Wile) :Whoo-ya And that will do it for the Friday Fish Report with a Beat-- Baby.

I was driving through Baltimore city last Sunday and they had some roads blocked off and I had to take a big detor. Down one road I could see a huge trailor with a Gibson logo on the side but didn't know what was going on.

It turns out they were erecting a statue to Frank Zappa who was born and grew up in Baltimore. Dweezil was also playing. They even named a road for him in. Too bad I found out what was happening too late. #-o

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/sep/23/rocker-frank-zappa-gets-bust-baltimore/

Archived