Gibson Brands Forums

Rock Amps

Theroodhy

Hi

can you please write all the amps you know is good for rockstyle like guns n roses, slash, velvet revolver, Slash's snakepit :) otc... But i need to have one i can use for less boost music like joe bonamassa, jeff beck otc... Just write all you can think of, i need to find out about more amps!

Hi

can you please write all the amps you know is good for rockstyle like guns n roses, slash, velvet revolver, Slash's snakepit :) otc... But i need to have one i can use for less boost music like joe bonamassa, jeff beck otc... Just write all you can think of, i need to find out about more amps!

Try the new Marshall Slash AFD100. I think it will be what you're looking for.

Try the new Marshall Slash AFD100. I think it will be what you're looking for.

Yeah, i have been looking at the marshall afd 100, but all the amps thats comming to norway is sold out :( , But i just want to get names of amps you think rocks so i got something to go to in the music store. Is the marshall ma 50 h a good amp i'v read that the quality isen't very good is that true ??

Any opinions?? :o

Yeah, i have been looking at the marshall afd 100, but all the amps thats comming to norway is sold out :( , But i just want to get names of amps you think rocks so i got something to go to in the music store. Is the marshall ma 50 h a good amp i'v read that the quality isen't very good is that true ??

Any opinions?? :o

Will this amp be for gigging or home use?

Hi

Go on MyLesPaul.com/forums. They have tons of information on amps, buying guides, and tips. It's a much larger group of people, and after weeding through the BS, you can get some amazing information.

Hi

Marshall JCM 800 is what your looking for bro. That will handle everything you have listed here.

Archived