The Whole Epi Family

stumblinman

Ooooooooooo - Mix Boards and a Drum Set, too! I LOVE to

see Music Rooms... [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

I have pics of EVERY git I've had since returning to my love of

music/Git Playing, even project gits. I should have done a group shot

when I had 8 gits. Darn.

Very nice stumblinman.

I am busy (finally) extending & renovating our home. Daily negotiations ensue re where my gear will live. But I've used this opportunity to trade off floor space taken by a larger solid state amp for reduced floor space with a smaller valve amp.That 'Lust List' objective should be complete within a fortnight then I might post a family pic also, as I've never done that before!

Lady,

It's a P-94 in the burst, and a GFS Mean 90 in the blue.

Egg,

We are preparing to do an addition to the house to give us an extra bedroom/bath and me a little more music space. With 3 kids running around I need a safe place to keep them all.

Sorry, been at work and soccer games all day. As far as the tone comparison between the Mean 90 and P-94, I'd have to give the edge to the P-94 for a more articulate sound. I can't give a completely even comparison, as I have the Studio with Mean 90 strung with 9's right now and the LP100 with P-94 with 10's. When I restring the Studio, I'll give a more complete assessment. Maybe even do a quick riff with each and post it so you can make your own comparisons. As it stands now, I'm leaning towards the P-94 more though.

• 4 months later...

They're not all Epiphone, but here's most of mine.............

Jay Turser JT-220 CS and JT-200 Pro

P03-03-11_00-28_1-1-1.jpg

2010 Epiphone Junior Ltd Edtion Cherry DSCI0011-1.jpg

1937 Gibson L-50 Special #4

DSCI0011.jpg

2009 Epiphone Junior Vintage Sunburst

Photo-0295.jpg

1978 Gibson Melody Maker D (Modded with humbuckers)

MVC-476S.jpg

2007 Epiphone G400

EpiphoneSG.jpg

2002 Epiphone Junior (Plywood body)

MVC-421S.jpg

Neil,

That Carvin looks a beaut. [love]

Alan

Thanks Alan [biggrin] That is "Luke" my prodigal guitar, named by forum members here. A 1991/92 DC135.

Please forgive me for this gratuitous Carvin pic, but i just can't help myself [sneaky]

P1020030.jpg?t=1299446794

Thanks Alan [biggrin] That is "Luke" my prodigal guitar, named by forum members here. A 1991/92 DC135.

Please forgive me for this gratuitous Carvin pic, but i just can't help myself [sneaky]

P1020030.jpg?t=1299446794

Well, I said it looks a beaut and you've confirmed that it is a beaut!

Fantastic looking guitar. [thumbup]

Alan

I am looking for a guitar....well specifically a neck just like this, with the black pointy headstock for a project i have in mind.

20110227111918.jpg

That's the Epi Strat I won a couple weeks back after drooling over the Spotlight you had posted. Its apart right now and I didn't spend much time playing it before then, but the neck is definitely real nice. The body is stacked plywood, or particle board. El cheapo, but it sounded pretty decent. Ill be real interested to compare it with my Fender fat Strat deluxe, which has a Floyd Rose that I'm still not sure I prefer. Im starting to favor my Strat to my SG--blasphemy, I know.

Actually the middle single coil on my strat is not level. That is it's lower at the bass strings, almost flush w the pickguard. And about a half inch up on the high strings. Any idea if its supposed to be like that?

Yes, I know it's only 4 of them, but I haven't taken a group shot since I got the last 2..

OctoberGuitarPictures2010004.jpg

OctoberGuitarPictures2010001.jpg

Finally got the new switch tip for the Studio. Only took 12 days to ship it from fricking Illinois to Washington State.. Grrr!

Lovely guitars! I only have one guitar and one bass (my first instrument), so don't feel too bad. You have four gorgeous guitars. By the way, it's kinda weird but I got a guitar chord poster just like the one you have! Creepy coincidence, LOL.

Actually the middle single coil on my strat is not level. That is it's lower at the bass strings, almost flush w the pickguard. And about a half inch up on the high strings. Any idea if its supposed to be like that?

Single coils are often set up with the treble side higher than the bass side.

Archived