Gibson Brands Forums

Sock puppetry

Riverside

I limit our.....I mean, MY multiple personality disorder to real life.......no I don't, YES you DO, No, SMACK !!! and never bring it to the forums.

On "Corporate" forums i'm Bender4Life, or Bender 4 Life

On "non corporate" forums,and Blackstar Amp corporate forum, i'm 6StringBender

I stick to one name per forum because my narcissism and obnoxious personality disorder need to be traceable. [laugh]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just one account for me, thanks. I find that just one of me is horribly, unbearably annoying to everyone without having to put up a second one.

By the way, Riverside, are you trying to get folks punished here? Multiple accounts are against the rules--what do you gain by asking people to reveal their breaking of said rules?

I get nothing except the opportunity to poke the rule-breakers in the eye.

They know who they are.

• 4 weeks later...

I was gonna comment on the maybe first 100% poll - but someone voted "yes".

Then they pulled it back.

What's up with that?

One vote yes, and then they pulled it....hmmm....The one who pulled back isn't the sock puppet I found on here.

Wasn't too hard to find one, but I did....Didn't surprise me who it is though....

We can usually tell when the same person is using multiple accounts.... Most have a certain writing / composing signature....

Exactly. And I must say, I don't really get the impression that there are any "doubles". All of the regulars here have fairly distinctive writing styles.

And BTW: I have only one account. I guess I don't feel the need to "praise" myself using another identity... :)

Yes, I am Neo, dem00n and Duane... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I waste too much time on this account, do you possibly think there is any way I could use another and still get anything done? I say stupid things on this account, far too many than any person should. If you have multiple accounts, get a life.

I KNEW IT!

By the way, in my haste I neglected to read the rest of your post.

I wonder what it may have said...I guess I'll never know. [biggrin][flapper]

It said the next person to respond offers up their guitar and first and second born children.

Just put them all in a box and write TO FRED. USPS will figure it out, they are good at that stuff

Archived