Gibson Brands Forums

Sock puppetry

Riverside

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna log in as "Am Nine" from work, but I decided that I don't give a crap.

Lot's of folks looking, but no one with enough stones to admit it.

And you all know that it's going on.

I loves me some forums games.

(Or is that "fora" games?)

Just this one for me, too. I don't have the time, inclination, or memory capacity to keep an online charade going. Besides, what would be the rewards for successfully jiving everybody into thinking I was Guitar Tech from Australia, or a music teacher from The Netherlands?

Unless you're some kind of writer or actor practicing your craft, there's no real advantage to being Virtually Schizophrenic.

Just this one for me, too. I don't have the time, inclination, or memory capacity to keep an online charade going. Besides, what would be the rewards for successfully jiving everybody into thinking I was Guitar Tech from Australia, or a music teacher from The Netherlands?

Unless you're some kind of writer or actor practicing your craft, there's no real advantage to being Virtually Schizophrenic.

other than if you want to screw with people.

I don't understand why that would be done but then I'm old school. Stick to just one ficticious on-line virtual persona.

+1msp_thumbup.gif

That, and as it was posted previously, WHO, has that kinda time on their hands?

thats just kinda all sorts of sad.dry.gif

I didn't know the potential existed....(and I really couldn't care less).

Who (worth knowing) would use different 'personalities'?

[blink]

P.

Two sock puppets walk in a bar, ; Shouldn't schizophrenics be allowed to be six sock monkies ??? I didn't think it could be done, but was told otherwise...by those who know...

I'm with Pippy on this. Why do it if you are a real person, heck, I post under my real name..

Archived