Gibson Brands Forums

The Jonas Brothers

Big Bill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, you see, what pisses me off about it is that part of what you're paying for is the branding. The same guitar with the same features, but with a less ornate finish would cost how much? I wonder.

That guitar deserves something like a sweet tobacco burst, not a white-and-gray travesty.

But yeah, it's still a pretty sweet guitar otherwise.

If your buddies aren't capable of a performance like the one below (see link), then who cares what they would think....

Actually I do have some buddies that are capable, but they don't have the backing and teen age girls would probably throw up at the site of them. I'm still only going to ride that moped at three in the morning. [flapper]

That guitar deserves something like a sweet tobacco burst, not a white-and-gray travesty.

But yeah, it's still a pretty sweet guitar otherwise.

tobacco busrt would be off the charts kick-***.... The fretboard is ebony... If it's anything like the ebony board on my Joan Jett MM, that alone makes that guitar worth the $800

If your buddies aren't capable of a performance like the one below (see link), then who cares what they would think....

I have and do with every performance. You can google KEXP and dundrearies for a review and video.

Archived