Gibson Brands Forums

Now...im about to discuss something with all of you...that you have to discuss with your kids...

dem00n

Wow, I'm confused Demoon. Is too late for me to have " The talk " with my thirty year old daughter ? Or my twenty six years old daughter ? If I have " The Talk " with my twenty four year old daughter, will that get her off drugs ? Should I have ' The talk " with my grandkids, or should I leave that up to my kids ? Should I have " The talk " to my own inner child ? Is it too late ? What should I do and think about the Lord Of The Rings trilogy ???

" Help me Oby Won Dem00n conoby, you're my only hope.." [thumbup][rolleyes]

Its a serious matter not to joke about.

Star Wars was one of the greatest stories in the world.

I am going to demand this plays as I enter the office tomorrow.

Also I started my kids super early but out of order. I showed Epi 2 to my daughter when she was almost 3 and would sit through a whole movie (she was born in 2004) then 3. Same with my son (bron 2006). They have not yet seen Epi 1 or the Clone Wars movie. Still on the fence about buying them. My daughter likes ROTJ the most and my son love em all. We never had the "Han shot first" talk. I don't think they grasped the concept of the order of all the movies yet except which ones have Luke and which ones don't.

And "The Art of War" is a book that has been the cause of millions of deaths and alot of wars?

Your point is?

I apologize. That was my response to the thread where you popped in and just said "its food".

But in a serious response to your thread, I say the sooner the better. I guess i've never thought of it in terms of when or if I should introduce them to Star Wars. But I enjoy watching good movies with my kids and I like to explain things to them and answer their questions. I've never considered Star Wars to have questionable material though. Well, maybe a little dismemberment here and there, but nothing to lose my head over.

I tried to get my daughter into it for years. Over the past year she is finally liking it. She's 8. We sat down and watched most of the trilogy together. She's seen some of the other movies on TV, and she really digs The Clone Wars.

I apologize. That was my response to the thread where you popped in and just said "its food".

But in a serious response to your thread, I say the sooner the better. I guess i've never thought of it in terms of when or if I should introduce them to Star Wars. But I enjoy watching good movies with my kids and I like to explain things to them and answer their questions. I've never considered Star Wars to have questionable material though. Well, maybe a little dismemberment here and there, but nothing to lose my head over.

I tried to get my daughter into it for years. Over the past year she is finally liking it. She's 8. We sat down and watched most of the trilogy together. She's seen some of the other movies on TV, and she really digs The Clone Wars.

Oh well really this was a joke topic. [lol]

Sorry if i came off harsh.

Archived