Gibson Brands Forums

Is it possible I might beat ChanMan for Top Poster?

Andy R

I am flattered that my post count is responsible for so many different threads.

Didn't you get a new guitar today?

Where are the pics?

[confused]

One pic on my post earlier now. I knew you were lying in wait somewhere! msp_smile.gif

Why are yous guys so obsessed with ChanMan?

Because ChanMan is the nicest, coolest, funniest person on this forum. And he has Chan power that makes everyone want to be like Chan. blink.gif

His PC went down last night, too. HDD is going south on me, but the wife picked me up a nice WD terrabyte Caviar Black drive.

It now sits as my E: drive while I farm critical files off the failing drive...

The old drive was dead.. I mean "NO SYSTEM DISK> REPLACE DISK AND REBOOT" kind of dead. I've horsed around with it and got it back.

/whew

All my docs from the new job were on there... all my short stories, poems, novels... NOT backed up.

This has been remedied :)

His PC went down last night, too. HDD is going south on me, but the wife picked me up a nice WD terrabyte Caviar Black drive.

It now sits as my E: drive while I farm critical files off the failing drive...

The old drive was dead.. I mean "NO SYSTEM DISK> REPLACE DISK AND REBOOT" kind of dead. I've horsed around with it and got it back.

/whew

All my docs from the new job were on there... all my short stories, poems, novels... NOT backed up.

This has been remedied :)

Well I'm glad you could recover! I had a WD 500 Gig drive poop out on me about a month after I got it and backed everything up on it! msp_cursing.gif So I can look forward to reading a Chan Novel someday? msp_biggrin.gif

I was just about to make a thread called "obligatory Chan post for the day", but now its not that funny... [blink]

Sorry man, Didn't mean to steal your thunder! Hey did you get your amp fixed????

So I can look forward to reading a Chan Novel someday? msp_biggrin.gif

Yep.

I have 2 in the works right now... a sword and sorcery tale (whoda thunk??) and a zombie novel. I have two completed Children's books, but am a little concerned that if I publish those I'll be pigeon holed into Kids stories. I have a handful of horror stories... one of which I've posted here before, and one which won a competition and was published. I've done some non-fiction work... lab manuals, basic how-to guides and such, but I think I like horror short stories the best.

Yep.

I have 2 in the works right now... a sword and sorcery tale (whoda thunk??) and a zombie novel. I have two completed Children's books, but am a little concerned that if I publish those I'll be pigeon holed into Kids stories. I have a handful of horror stories... one of which I've posted here before, and one which won a competition and was published. I've done some non-fiction work... lab manuals, basic how-to guides and such, but I think I like horror short stories the best.

Right on man. I always loved Steven Kings Short stories better than his his complete books. I thought "The Jaunt" was one of his best and it is a only a few pages long.

He is my inspiration. If it's ok for him to open up the dark, wormy parts of his brain....

[thumbup]

He is great at building a character and all their little quirks ( yes I said quirks) Some times he kinda fritters out on the endings though. IT A Giant Spider .... BOOOOOOOOO!

Archived