Gibson Brands Forums

Alpine White Studio.

Rhythm Man

A matter of minutes a go it arrived. I was shaking when I flipped open all the catches to open her up for the first time. She is beautiful. When I finish work I will take her straight to see her husband to be (JMP 1975 Marshall with 2 x 12" Cab). I will also take the much desired photos for you Lester Junkies out there. My first LP. It is special.

The Tele has been relegated off the one stand I own. Also she is feeling a bit sorry for herself being next to the White stud. I love them both, they both bring different things to the table, It's just I have been dying to get hold of my LP for years and now I have her I don't want to put her down.

A matter of minutes a go it arrived. I was shaking when I flipped open all the catches to open her up for the first time. She is beautiful. When I finish work I will take her straight to see her husband to be (JMP 1975 Marshall with 2 x 12" Cab). I will also take the much desired photos for you Lester Junkies out there. My first LP. It is special.

Words alone cannot express... what a beautiful guitar! Gratz the new addition to the family!

SERIOUSLY....Alpine White is the way to go! Doesn't matter which Gibson....They're utterly beautiful....

Major gratZ!! Enjoy!

PS: If you play it with a dark-colored shirt, make sure it has been washed at least twice. I made the mistake of playing my brand new alpine white Les Paul Supreme with a new, black shirt and it bled all over the back. Luckily the guy at the shop was able to take it off. He joked, "Don't you know if you can only play white guitars with a white shirt?!"

Congratulations Rhythm Man!

She's really amazing... I need on of those :)

You'll lose that special feeling around the time you buy your ninth Les Paul...O:)

You're wrong and you know that :) unless that felling comes on the ninth...

Believe me that I got the same kick on my seventh as on my first... you just have to increase dose... and the $$$

Rock On,

Miguel

Better camera pictures.

The Marshall is a 2x10". The cover of the cab was standard on all models up to 1978 or 79 I think. Then they changed to black. You can still get that look, but it costs extra. It will please you all to hear I got the amp for free. It was sitting in some guys spare room under a load of crap. He told me he hadn't played it for years as it kept blowing a fuse and he couldn't work out why. I took it of his hands, opened it up, changed the valves(£20 - $40) and it works like a champ. I love the first knob - Presence! How cool is that. For a long time I thought it turned up my stage presence. Rock and Roll.

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

I bet the LP sounds sick through that rig!

It sure does! Especially when I stomp on my Marshall Drivemaster pedal. That thing makes my LP sing.

I'm sorry' date=' more photos.

I love the way you can see my reflection in the pups. Shiny.

[img']http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p423/Hankno1/DSCN0004.jpg[/img]

This ones just for you Surfpup.

DSCN0006.jpg

The Tele has been relegated off the one stand I own. Also she is feeling a bit sorry for herself being next to the White stud. I love them both' date=' they both bring different things to the table, It's just I have been dying to get hold of my LP for years and now I have her I don't want to put her down.[/quote']

Give that stand back to the Tele... because the rubber will discolour the white nitro on the Studio... And you can't get it of again. It happens due to a chemical reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new over here, it's my first post so lets celebrate...

I got a question for you.

Recently I've been playing some old stuff:Rush, Cheap Trick,Styx and many more and noticed my Fender does'nt cut it.

I'm running two amps in stereo(Fender Deluxe reissue and Mesa Boogie caliber 50+) and got to have a new Les Paul soon so I get that fat humbucking guitar sound.

So before I go into a music store I would like to know how do you like your Les paul Studio?

Can we compare this guitar to a Deluxe model who is $500 more?

Get back to me soon if you can....

Cause I really like the alpine color, and If I save $500 I could get a used Marshall.

Archived