Gibson Brands Forums

Q3HD Review!!! (don't laugh at the guitar mistakes)

onewilyfool

Nice!!!! You're gonna be the star of the jam Wily. Looks like we've added another name to the jam... a pro musician and recording studio owner that I worked with years ago.

Just did a quick song on my Zoom Q3HD......this thing is REALLY simple to use....I find the video quality and audio with the built-in mics,is just fantastic.....note I'm not saying the SINGING and PLAYING is good, just the quality of video and sound...lol....lots of goofs in the music....but thought you'd like to see how the unit works....just hit record and transfer the file to your computer......enjoy!!!!!

Note:: I recorded at 1080, but it uploaded at 240???? Don't know what happened The original is super sharp and clear........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j29wL4gKYrQ

Nice!!!! You're gonna be the star of the jam Wily. Looks like we've added another name to the jam... a pro musician and recording studio owner that I worked with years ago.

I'm SURE I will NOT be the star....I plan to do a few brew since Node's wife is designated driver, I'm hoping nothing will be recorded to protect the innocent....lol

Nice!!! Enjoyed it!!

I picked up a Q3 as well and LOVE it. Wish it came with an AC adapter but...meh, it is what it is!!

I think I read somewhere that adapters are available for it? I'm going to get an adapter because I just know I'll be going through a whole lot of batteries if I don't. :rolleyes:[biggrin]

GG there is an accessory kit that has a lot of cool stuff...check it out!

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Zoom-Q3HD-Accessory-Pack?sku=H70240

Wow, that is a very reasonable price for all that. Love the little tripod [biggrin]

Of course, we don't want them to know it's a reasonable price because then they'll jack the price up :rolleyes:

I still haven't picked mine up because I had to get a new saddle pad first, but next weekend! [thumbup]

Wily,

your video uploaded at 1080P on youtube. You are good!!

On the Youtube video control bar click where is says 240p or 360P and a list of alternate resolutions will pop up...select 1080P if you have a fast internet connection!!

You are showing your face!!!....be prepared for all of your scattered "Love Children" to come around to find you and ask for you to be a part of their lives....

Wily is a sleeper, ain't he? He's very good... very relaxed and a fine singing voice!

I have the Zoom Q3, (not the HD, I guess). I haven't tried to upload to YouTube, but when I uploaded to Photobucket, the audio is off from the video. On my computer they're fine.... so I guess I need to try YouTube.

Wily is a sleeper, ain't he? He's very good... very relaxed and a fine singing voice!

I have the Zoom Q3, (not the HD, I guess). I haven't tried to upload to YouTube, but when I uploaded to Photobucket, the audio is off from the video. On my computer they're fine.... so I guess I need to try YouTube.

Rob....try one and post the link!!!

Archived