Gibson Brands Forums

Q3HD Review!!! (don't laugh at the guitar mistakes)

onewilyfool

Just did a quick song on my Zoom Q3HD......this thing is REALLY simple to use....I find the video quality and audio with the built-in mics,is just fantastic.....note I'm not saying the SINGING and PLAYING is good, just the quality of video and sound...lol....lots of goofs in the music....but thought you'd like to see how the unit works....just hit record and transfer the file to your computer......enjoy!!!!!

Note:: I recorded at 1080, but it uploaded at 240???? Don't know what happened The original is super sharp and clear........

Wily,

your video uploaded at 1080P on youtube. You are good!!

On the Youtube video control bar click where is says 240p or 360P and a list of alternate resolutions will pop up...select 1080P if you have a fast internet connection!!

You are showing your face!!!....be prepared for all of your scattered "Love Children" to come around to find you and ask for you to be a part of their lives....

You are showing your face!!!....be prepared for all of your scattered "Love Children" to come around to find you and ask for you to be a part of their lives....

LOL....well. I figure they must all be out of college by now, so I'm off the hook for tuition....lol.....

Wily,

Nice playing and all. I just ordered a Zoom H2 yesterday as I am not happy with the mic in my MacBook Pro.

From everything I've read they make excellent products that are simple to use and record accurately.

Good Luck with your coffee house gigs, if you ever need some mandolin for tonal flavor, give me a call. B)

Wily,

Nice playing and all. I just ordered a Zoom H2 yesterday as I am not happy with the mic in my MacBook Pro.

From everything I've read they make excellent products that are simple to use and record accurately.

Good Luck with your coffee house gigs, if you ever need some mandolin for tonal flavor, give me a call. B)

Damn, Terry.....I have an H2 in perfect condition I would have sold you cheap! Timing is everything!! Can you cancel your order?

OWF, Did you say that was the HD(high def) version? A little pricier I guess , but same audio as the Q3??

Again! Great song, performance and video!!

Yeah...the Zoom Q3HD

http://www.bing.com/shopping/Zoom-Q3-HD-Handy-Video-Recorder/search?q=zoom%20q3%20hd&p1=%5bCommerceService+scenario%3d%22o%22+docid%3d%226D61BE241BC2E0AF5001%22%5d&wf=Commerce&qpvt=zoom+q3+hd

Archived