Gibson Brands Forums

my blackheart's arrived

krock

Woooo the handsome devil is amazing. I love it. Only problem is ive had to put it in my wardrobe to save space :) The amp performs excellently, and I cant wait to next gig with it to truely see what it can do. This was a present for my 18th bday which is next month.

i got the handsome devil 15 watt half stack because it was going for so cheap. only £199 ($316.89) Thats for the cab and head, which at that price is less than buying the head alone :) Well indians are known for getting the best deals [flapper] Probs because we're such tight ba*tards [thumbup]

i got the handsome devil 15 watt half stack because it was going for so cheap. only £199 ($316.89) Thats for the cab and head, which at that price is less than buying the head alone :) Well indians are known for getting the best deals [flapper] Probs because we're such tight ba*tards [thumbup]

krock me old mate, what shop did you get that deal? being a tight bastard myself...i'm interested [biggrin]

Yer thats the one, Kenny's music. and it arrived just 2 days after ordering. Oh and you gett a pretty good stool which is perfect for playing guitar on.

Theres is a rule here on the forum (but nobody seems to know it.)

new guitar:new thread WITH PICS!

YouForgottoPostPicturesofYourGun.gif

I'll do it tomorrow, but got a busy morning so might so it in the afternoon

Theres is a rule here on the forum (but nobody seems to know it.)

new guitar:new thread WITH PICS!

YouForgottoPostPicturesofYourGun.gif

Here are the pics you wanted. I'm only going to upload a few of the ones I've taken for you. And Steve, if your still thinking of getting this, then definatly do. Its the best £200 my parents have ever spent on me [thumbup]

These pics are too high a resolution, so I can only upload one.

krock me old mate, get a photobucket account...it's free and you can re-size your pics for posting on here [thumbup]

how is the amp? have you rocked out on it yet? would you recommend it for heavy drop tuned stuff? B)

krock me old mate, get a photobucket account...it's free and you can re-size your pics for posting on here [thumbup]

how is the amp? have you rocked out on it yet? would you recommend it for heavy drop tuned stuff? B)

Just made the accound and have uploaded some some pics onto the account. Erm still trying to figure out how to get the onto here <_< The amp is great for all sort of stuff from blues to metal. Ive found that for metal I need it on the 15 watt setting with a high gain pedal. But this amp is very versatile and sounds great. Im contemplating changing the tubes, but the stock ones actually seem pretty decent. When I play metal I usually play drop D or maybe drop C depending on the song. The amp copes with it very well. For 200 quid it's well worth the money seeing as seperate it would cost about £350-£400.

At the monent the only way Ive found to show you guys he rest of the photo's is to just send the actual photobucket link, dunno if thats what you meant for me to do Steve.

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k565/krishanpatel1/

At the monent the only way Ive found to show you guys he rest of the photo's is to just send the actual photobucket link, dunno if thats what you meant for me to do Steve.

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k565/krishanpatel1/

That works. But to use specific photos in your posts, copy the image code (img) from the photo in Photobucket and paste that into your post.

lol.....in that case of getting best deals I should mention I got my JCA20H head and cab for $315.95

[biggrin] how do you like the blackheart? I was looking at that one

lol.....in that case of getting best deals I should mention I got my JCA20H head and cab for $315.95

[biggrin] how do you like the blackheart? I was looking at that one

I was actually looking at the combo version of the jet city you have but settled on this. I love this amp and highly recommend it. And the reason I said earlier that it can handle most styles is because it is exceptional at handling pedals. I only have one pedal connected but its a valve driven multi effect (zoom g7.1ut). Ive changed 4 presets so I have an acoustic sim, bluesy clean, rock and metal that can be easily set with the touch of a button. If you want to see a good demo of this then "the tone king" on youtube does a comparison of this against the little giant. I also found another vid on youtube that had the handsome devil, little gient and killer andt and demo'd them all.

I was actually looking at the combo version of the jet city you have but settled on this. I love this amp and highly recommend it. And the reason I said earlier that it can handle most styles is because it is exceptional at handling pedals. I only have one pedal connected but its a valve driven multi effect (zoom g7.1ut). Ive changed 4 presets so I have an acoustic sim, bluesy clean, rock and metal that can be easily set with the touch of a button. If you want to see a good demo of this then "the tone king" on youtube does a comparison of this against the little giant. I also found another vid on youtube that had the handsome devil, little gient and killer andt and demo'd them all.

iv'e listened to a few youtube dems of the blackheart and come to a conclusion...if you play metal then you need a distortion pedal [biggrin], what do ya think krock?

iv'e listened to a few youtube dems of the blackheart and come to a conclusion...if you play metal then you need a distortion pedal [biggrin], what do ya think krock?

Yer I'd agree with that. I always pefer to use pedals on top anyway. And with the right amount of gain you can coax some music feedback out of it very easily.

Archived