Gibson Brands Forums

Illinois Roll Call!!

Rocky4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, it's fine. I've stepped on a lot of dicks this week and I kinda earned some ridicule.

Either that or he was being a good sport and playing along. Either way, it didn't hurt.

Hell, I shouldn't even be on this thread. I have nothing to do with Illinois.

It was in good fun Xdemonknight, I knew you wouldn't take it harshly but I felt bad not putting a little explanation under it. My post was in no way serious and I in no way meant to ridicule you, which I am no alluding to the fact that you did take offense, I am simply stating that my post folowed your secend sentence.

Here

Am I the only one who is sick of the local media storm coverage already?

Nope. I stopped listening to the radio and watching TV a while ago, but all I see on facebook or twitter are posts from friends about snow... gets annoying real fast because everyone has to update it immediately.

"I saw a snowflake" then someone comments "NO WAY!!! ME TOO!!!"

I am losing faith in society real fast

Got to school, went to Caribou Coffee for my fix and I had another sexy barista! never going to Starbucks ever again [biggrin]

I'm wearing shorts today. People in Texas are probably ready to kill themselves from the frigidness

It's only 32 F right now but they're acting like it's sub-zero or something. I like the cold weather. I was wearing shorts two days ago, when I was at the lake.

Eh, I only talk to my friends on it anyways. If I don't want to talk to you, I'll let it go to voicemail. They figure it out

oh you're the guys who answering machine told me "If you are hearing this then **** you, don't bother leaving a message"

oh you're the guys who answering machine told me "If you are hearing this then **** you, don't bother leaving a message"

Nah. Mine just says "Hi, you've reached Nate. I'm busy right now so leave a message and I'll get back to you"

In the background, if you listen closely, you can hear me snicker because I'm blatantly lying.

I used to have it say "Hi, this is Nate. I don't want to talk to right now, and never will. Have fun wasting your two minutes leaving me a message I won't respond to. Unless you're hot, then I'll call you back."

But when I entered real life and had to leave my phone number for businesses and actual people that mattered, I decided that wasn't the best idea :rolleyes:

Archived