Gibson Brands Forums

Illinois Roll Call!!

Rocky4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit south of Fred, I looked up Addison and found their website, sounds like a mediocre place trying to sound all goody two shoes. Well anyways I'm stalking you Nathan, I know where you live and I'm going to find you.

HAHAHAHAHA, ****ing stalker man!

yeah, its a mediocre town, some really shitty parts and they try to pass it off as way better.

I might move this year anyways, so joke is on you!

HAHAHAHAHA, ****ing stalker man!

yeah, its a mediocre town, some really shitty parts and they try to pass it off as way better.

I might move this year anyways, so joke is on you!

So, you stayin in Illinois? Where might ye be movin to?

My parents are talking about moving to Colorado... it'd be weird as ****. I mean I like it out there, but all of my friends and ****... my band... ****

but Nathan! there's so much here, weve got.... corn.... and soybeans.

ah ****, goodbye Nathan, not like it's gonna be any different reading your posts even if they were made in colorado.

ah ****, goodbye Nathan, not like it's gonna be any different reading your posts even if they were made in colorado.

ya, but somebody swiped all the hills and mountains.

The inimitable George Carlin once noted the outstanding geographical feature of the midwest perfectly: the horizon. [biggrin]

Carol Stream is named after a woman, not a waterway... who knew? :)

Don

Gibson Forum member Kimbabig makes awkward sexual advances towards fellow member Fuzzy Fred.

More at eleven.

Oh...I'm not from Illinois, but I did get rejected from the University of Chicago.

Damn, I'm going to bed. Have to get up early for the commute and I;m not feeling the best

Oh so not just women reject you?

That's just cold man

He'll be rockin' mountain high............ain't Nathan fuzzy enough ?????????[flapper] [flapper] [flapper][scared] ...

Archived