Gibson Brands Forums

Mmmmm... tasty

Silenced Fred

between this and the greenhornes i am starting to think there is hope.. :)

that is a sweet, classic sound right there.

thanks for sharing!

Don

Ah, I'm glad you liked the Greenhornes. Tons of good bands if you look hard enough, just have to get through all of the nonsense first [thumbup]

Haaa...i don't hate Wolfmother but this is funny!!

Mike Patton is an incredible elitist when it comes to music but I still love him!

No offense, and I'm not a fan boy, but he was just being a prick.

"They ****ing suck" is all he says? eh, whatever fl00ts your b00t

Yeah he was totally being a ****...but he's been the leader of several of my fav bands of all time...Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Fantomas, Lovage, Mondo Cane...

The cat is talented....but like i said...a REAL music elitist. I don't agree with him but i love his work, soooooo....

Yeah he was totally being a ****...but he's been the leader of several of my fav bands of all time...Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Fantomas, Lovage, Mondo Cane...

The cat is talented....but like i said...a REAL music elitist. I don't agree with him but i love his work, soooooo....

You're the fanb00y now!

I got you, I have some artists that I like that are just ******s and I would probably punch them if I ever met em, but they make good muzaks

I'm don't mean to bag on one of you faves, Shred, but I've never been able to stand his "Jerry Lewis meets Anthony Kiedis" thing. He sounds like he should be doing Weird Al style parodies.

But opinions about his talents aside, I'd have to say his decision to Crap all over another artist while he had the camera on him was just plain "Stupid". Then to crap on the fans that like Wolfmother (who just might be his fans since they're playing at the same venue) was some stupid whipped cream to top off his stupid Sundae. He hasn't gotten a lot of press since Faith No More, you think he'd take the chance to talk about his own projects when he's got a rolling camera in front of him. [confused]

I'm don't mean to bag on one of you faves, Shred, but I've never been able to stand his "Jerry Lewis meets Anthony Kiedis" thing. He sounds like he should be doing Weird Al style parodies.

But opinions about his talents aside, I'd have to say his decision to Crap all over another artist while he had the camera on him was just plain "Stupid". Then to crap on the fans that like Wolfmother (who just might be his fans since they're playing at the same venue) was some stupid whipped cream to top off his stupid Sundae. He hasn't gotten a lot of press since Faith No More, you think he'd take the chance to talk about his own projects when he's got a rolling camera in front of him. [confused]

Hey! It sounds a lot like this forum! [flapper]

Instead of talking about what you do right, talk about what others do wrong :rolleyes:

I suppose its how you define success....rich and famous? Happy doing what you're doing and making decent money?

Owning a very successful record label called Ipecac Recordings hosting many great bands? Probably none that you like.

Like I said, you don't need to like his work and you don't need to like what he says (I don't always), but do not say he hasn't done anything since the 90's because that's factually incorrect.

Just because you never heard of it doesn't mean it ain't no good.

Archived