Gibson Brands Forums

Apples and Garlic bread

Duende

This is completely non music related (after only five minutes ago, saying how the lounge was exciting with more music stuff in it - the hypocrisy of me!!) Okay here it goes...I don't see the logic (a tall) in people saying `'it is like apples and oranges" when comparing things that are supposedly so different!

Both are fruits, both have vitamin c in them, both are round, both have a skin you can peel and both are natural foods Way too similar!!! It would be way more logical to say Apples and garlic bread or oranges and Enchalados etc!!!

'jus sayin' (msp_flapper.gif)

Sorry; still buzzing from last night...I need to log off as my mind is starting to really get itself into trouble!

Matt

now you got a 59 burst and natalie portman. in separate rooms. you can only choose one

i'm not overly excited by miss portman, although very pretty she dosent have the full package imo...so i'll spend the night with the 59 if ya don't mind [biggrin]

p.s if it was emma watson in the other room instead of natalie then the 59 wouldn't get a look in [drool]

i'm not overly excited by miss portman, although very pretty she dosent have the full package imo...so i'll spend the night with the 59 if ya don't mind [biggrin]

p.s if it was emma watson in the other room instead of natalie then the 59 wouldn't get a look in [drool]

emma watson is awesome! so is emma stone AND emma roberts.

i like me some emmas

Archived