Gibson Brands Forums

having a lovely saturday?

jannusguy

I'm Sorry.

You running FOH or monitor world? If it's monitors' date=' you can always F with the drummer.

Or drink heavy.

[/quote']

no mixing. i'm the briefcase. but i still gotta hear it. it's difficult to look and sound scary when the sun is still up. but they're sure trying.

You have my deepest sympathies. I will be sitting out on the back deck in the setting sun with a Gibson guitar, 2 fuzzy old cats, and a glass of white wine, likely going through a myriad of GW, ELH, and LW songs as the sun goes down and the solar lights go up. There's advantages to being old LOL

You have my deepest sympathies. I will be sitting out on the back deck in the setting sun with a Gibson guitar' date=' 2 fuzzy old cats, and a glass of white wine, likely going through a myriad of GW, ELH, and LW songs as the sun goes down and the solar lights go up. There's advantages to being old LOL[/quote']

man, that sounds great GG. are you referring to the aurora borealis? don't know if i spelled that right.

I planted 23 black spruce seedlings, rescued another black spruce that was mashed under some blown down dead wood, rescued a grossly deformed brown ash that was water stressed and bound for sure death in the beaver pond (replanted it elsewhere), drove 15 miles to buy a console piano then changed my mind because I really want a full sized upright and don't have the room for it, stripped more parts off a 1983 Yamaha Virago so I can lose more money on ebay, scanned 5 hours worth of 80s videos dvr'd from VH1 (took about 1/2 hour.... the 80s really DID suck!), contemplated the meaning of life and why Bob Saget is rich and I'm poor, contemplated buying lottery tickets and then decided to not waste my money.

In other words, a typical Saturday here.

i just crossed off the 6th of 10 bands on the main stage. not even paying attention to the small stage bands ( i think "dude where's my corpse" is up next). now i'm going to dinner. it's good to be the briefcase. KSD, you're right about the 80's. she bop, he bop, a we bop.

Glad to hear you're surviving the event!

I don't know if we'll see the aurora borealis tonight or not. It is the season but it has to be cold, dark and clear. I'll likely be watching the neighbours' little plastic solar lights come on LOL And I'll also be watching the big flames from the citronella candles.

KSDaddy, my old boyfriend used to have a Yamaha Virago! Can't remember what year it was but it was the first year they came out with the digital display (or was it the last year before the digital display..... hmmmm..... I'm not sure because I always sat on the back!) We loved that old bike. We spent many happy days/nights/weekends touring around Turner Valley, Black Diamond, and Longview (where Ian Tyson's ranch is and the Unforgotten was filmed I think). It was such a great, comfortable, reliable smooth running bike. I miss it.

Man' date=' and I was bummed cuz they cancelled Paws in the Park because of rain. At least you made me me feel a whole lot better about the day.

What is the audience like - alot of teenage males? [/quote']

Strange Zombywoof

We spent yesterday at Paws in the Park and it was sunny all day.

Mind you it was at The Hop Farm near Tunbridge Wells in Kent UK

Some nice wolfhounds there and Fred our Jack Russell picked a scrap!

Glad to hear you're surviving the event!

I don't know if we'll see the aurora borealis tonight or not. It is the season but it has to be cold' date=' dark and clear. I'll likely be watching the neighbours' little plastic solar lights come on LOL And I'll also be watching the big flames from the citronella candles.

KSDaddy, my old boyfriend used to have a Yamaha Virago! Can't remember what year it was but it was the first year they came out with the digital display (or was it the last year before the digital display..... hmmmm..... I'm not sure because I always sat on the back!) We loved that old bike. We spent many happy days/nights/weekends touring around Turner Valley, Black Diamond, and Longview (where Ian Tyson's ranch is and the Unforgotten was filmed I think). It was such a great, comfortable, reliable smooth running bike. I miss it.[/quote']

GG How often to you get to see the AB, Sharon my wife is desperate to see them>

Ian Tyson's ranch eh?

Still play Four Strong Winds occaisionally "In the early morning rain" (Yes I know that's Gordon Lightfoot)

Archived