Gibson Brands Forums

Two new CDs.....

Gilliangirl

A friend bought me two CDs for my b'day and one of them is still in the CD player because I just can't stop listening to it. Justin Townes Earle Harlem River Blues...... what a GREAT CD! There isn't a bad song on it. In fact, there isn't a mediocre song on it. It's one of those types of CDs that puts you in a good mood, no matter how you started out your day.

The other CD is Lucinda Williams, Blessed. Not completely sold on that one yet as it's a bit depressing, but I have to give it a better chance, just as soon as I can drag JTE out of the CD player!

Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues

Happy Birthday Karen! =D> \:D/ I hope you have(had) a GREAT one!!

I really like the sample of Harlem River Blues that I heard [thumbup]

Thanks Retro! Here's a video of him playing it acoustically. He's got good taste in guitars.... [biggrin]

And another....

Thanks Retro! Here's a video of him playing it acoustically. He's got good taste in guitars.... [biggrin]

And another....

Really great talent! Like father, like son!!! Reminds me of Toy Caldwell of The Marshall-Tucker Band with the "two-finger" picking! Oh yea, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Karen, Happy Birthday to you!" "How old are you.......!"

Archived