Gibson Brands Forums

It's that time of year again

rct

ha!! HA HA HA!!

That did it!

I am no longer listed as "Newb"

WHEW

OK I can go now. Have fun without me for a bit. [tongue]

you can change your member title on your profile, go to profile, then to edit my profile and you can change it.

Blech. Have you been to a DQ in the last ten years or so? Their soft serve tastes like frozen shortening. Made me want to cry because I remember the dairy goodness of DQ in the eighties.

No man, DQ was something that made it's way out to this part of the right coast after long being entrenched in the mid west. We have one, maybe two around here, but they've never made a very big dent in Kohr Brothers, the only other big chain type. Local mom and pops still rule, what few are left. Haven't been to a DQ, not even while traveling for work, don't intend to go there in this life.

rct

There was a small place by my house when I was a kid, I used to walk there with my parents all the time and my regular order was a vanilla cone, chocolate dipped, rainbow jimmies (I found out about saying jimmies instead of sprinkles and did it so no one would know what I meant) and then the lady who worked there always used m&ms to make a smiley face in the cone

Those were always the best...

There was a small place by my house when I was a kid, I used to walk there with my parents all the time and my regular order was a vanilla cone, chocolate dipped, rainbow jimmies (I found out about saying jimmies instead of sprinkles and did it so no one would know what I meant) and then the lady who worked there always used m&ms to make a smiley face in the cone

Those were always the best...

Like, last year, right?*

rct

*I apologize profusely, but after only a short time here I know SOMEbody would write that.

How is Chocolate not winning in this poll???

Chocolate should be served with a side of caramel, more chocolate, cinnamon, and more stuff..........

Like more chocolate..............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..

Chocolate should be served with a side of caramel, more chocolate, cinnamon, and more stuff..........

Like more chocolate..............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..

GAH!! Chocolate should never be infected with either cinnamon or chiles.

I'll never be a true South American.......

even if some of the blood is in me somewhere!

Archived