Gibson Brands Forums

For real?

The name of my band is Drunken Indigenous, and this local promoter said he would not book us for any shows because our name is an "alcoholic reference"

Any good ideas? I'm pretty pissed lol

How about.........." The One Day At A Timers "......................[flapper][thumbup] :unsure: ...

Have a name, just gotta get the drummer and bassist to give the ok.

But in all honesty, who cares what they say? [lol] [lol] [lol]

Rats! And I just registered fuzzaholicsanonymous.com website. [cursing]

Better get after that PinkFred.com and FyzyrdSkynrd.com as well. [sneaky]

Wait your drummer got grounded...WEAK I think its time to invest in a Roland DR-880 drum machine, never late for practice, holds its alcohol and best of all it doesnt get grounded or complain when you ask for a retake.

Wait your drummer got grounded...WEAK I think its time to invest in a Roland DR-880 drum machine, never late for practice, holds its alcohol and best of all it doesnt get grounded or complain when you ask for a retake.

Not to mention won't think every groupie in front of the stage is there for THEM!

Not to mention won't think every groupie in front of the stage is there for THEM!

LOL! Too true, though I never have that problem as I am more of a studio musician, I really haven't committed to any type of serious live gig so I dont have the problem of the drummer stealing my groupies

Archived