Gibson Brands Forums

don't mess with me!

S t e v e

If you spray a spider with hairspray, you can paralyze them for few seconds, or at least slow them down a good bit. Enough to let you get in a solid hit in, but you'll wat to use the strongest stuff you can but. You know the stuff that say "May cause cancer in the State of California", but don't worry it's everything causes cancer in California.

Spiders rebreathe their own air and a single shotgun hit from a joint will paralyze and possibly kill one.

Do not ask me how I know this. Let's just say I've had some... interesting.... auditions in my time.

You can use shaving cream/gel on them. It leaves them unable to move, you take them out of the house and when the thing fades away they can go on with their life as if nothing happened.

You never know when you'll need their help d00d, better treat them right. [thumbup]

You can use shaving cream/gel on them. It leaves them unable to move, you take them out of the house and when the thing fades away they can go on with their life as if nothing happened.

You never know when you'll need their help d00d, better treat them right. [thumbup]

As evidenced in my posted comic up there from memebase

some of those remind me of the squidbillies. [lol]

First one totally looks like a rip off of Cyanide and Happiness (explosm.net) and the second one looks like its right off of 4chan. I must say the second one made me laugh my *** off, saves the spiders life so the spider can snipe the dude robbing his house, sooo awesome.

First one totally looks like a rip off of Cyanide and Happiness (explosm.net) and the second one looks like its right off of 4chan. I must say the second one made me laugh my *** off, saves the spiders life so the spider can snipe the dude robbing his house, sooo awesome.

Yeah it was from memebase, I thought the comic was hilarious also, and apt considering Steve's original post. He's done for.

Archived