Gibson Brands Forums

c.o.d black ops

pete c

myself im just getting into playing on live. is anybody interested in a clan or some private games for forum members.

i play on xbox my gamer tag is soulminer70

i have no idea on how to set up games though [confused]

Pete has a point though, Dem00n, while you may get bored of online shooters quickly, it's typically because you're not playing with a team.

Games like Halo and COD are far and above way more fun when it's 3 or 4 of your friends working towards the same goal.

Personally though I'm pretty much over Call of Duty for now.

But when Gears of War 3 and Battlefield 3 come out I'm down.

Cheers,

What are these video games you speak of? hehehe. I picked up my guitar at a young age to keep me away from these things and so far its actually worked although my neighbor is a huge Halo fan and has been trying to get me to buy a xbox360 to play online with him I guess it is.

Pete has a point though, Dem00n, while you may get bored of online shooters quickly, it's typically because you're not playing with a team.

Games like Halo and COD are far and above way more fun when it's 3 or 4 of your friends working towards the same goal.

Cheers,

i will be buying gears 3. never tried battlefield thou.have you tried bulletstorm?

seems kinda funny a 41yr old talking games lol. but i started with the original pong when it was new [thumbup]

i will be buying gears 3. never tried battlefield thou.have you tried bulletstorm?

seems kinda funny a 41yr old talking games lol. but i started with the original pong when it was new [thumbup]

WAY OFF TOPIC HERE...did you ever see the episode of That 70s Show when Kelso and Red try to "mod" the pong machine to have smaller paddles, did you ever try this?

Already belong to 3rd Armoured Cav... and play on the PC, not XBox, or I'd LOVE to play a round or 3 with you :D.

Also looking forward to the new Battlefield game. I think I've got the entire series from 1942 on...

I would love to help but,I play on the Wii.I love that game online.When you start playing dont quit.sure you get killed 20 times a game but,the longer you play the better you get.And it is stress relief for me.There nothing like ending the game short because you reach the score limit.LOL so if you CDH on the screen find a new game.Just kinding LOL

WAY OFF TOPIC HERE...did you ever see the episode of That 70s Show when Kelso and Red try to "mod" the pong machine to have smaller paddles, did you ever try this?

yup i saw that episode. but never did try to mod it. i think i might still have my pong in a box somewhere i might have to find it and try to mod it. or sell it on ebay gotta be worth something.

yup i saw that episode. but never did try to mod it. i think i might still have my pong in a box somewhere i might have to find it and try to mod it. or sell it on ebay gotta be worth something.

That was a funny episode of that show, made me laugh so hard, then I wondered if it was possible. I have seen the vintage Atari's sell for some good coin (enough to get a PS3) so I would imagine in good shape yeah its worth money, even more if you still have the original box, back to Atari's I saw a slightly mangled box sell for $20 itself.

Cheers,

I use to play with friends in halo 3, everyone i knew was 50's. I was always a 40 though, i never cared enough to work on the game. I am huge video game fan but multilayer is just a add on.

Few Video Game fun facts;

Video Games have surpassed rival media formats (movies and music combined) in bringing in the largest profit of any digital entertainment

Most common group of people playing are women in their 30's-40's due to online games (housemoms and such)

The average age for a male gamer has risen almost every year to average now around 30 years old.

The stigma is still there but far less so now than ever before. There hasn't been many mind blowing games in a few years but definitely a lot of great games. Personally I wish they would hurry up and bring the sequels to "Eternal Darkness; Sanity's Requiem" because that game was so well done. I'd also like to see a third Chrono Trigger, as that's probably my favourite game of all time.

I prefer offline multiplayer for Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

is that the co-op split screen? we just got dsl a couple months ago, so this online gamming is all new to me.it seems like i get killed every two seconds, but im haveing a blast playing.

i think we need to get milod involved, i think he would go all rambo on everyone lol

myself im just getting into playing on live. is anybody interested in a clan or some private games for forum members.

i play on xbox my gamer tag is soulminer70

i have no idea on how to set up games though [confused]

You have to try gta 4 (you can buy it cheap now like 10 bucks on cl) and the best online game of all time has to be Red Dead Redemption, it won a slew of awards from many gaming review places including spike tv's game of the year.

Imagine a shooter you can fire a semi auto pistol or bolt action rifle while riding on horseback? It really has a beautiful look and totally makes you feel like the old west, or at least the end of the old west as the game is set in about 1907.

I have COD black ops and MW2 is great also but Red Dead is the king of all online games imho.

Im barnabas colins online.

is that the co-op split screen? we just got dsl a couple months ago, so this online gamming is all new to me.it seems like i get killed every two seconds, but im haveing a blast playing.

i think we need to get milod involved, i think he would go all rambo on everyone lol

Yea split screen. The Special Ops in MW2, in Co-Op are awesome!

And the Zombie mode Co-Op! in Black Ops

Yea split screen. The Special Ops in MW2, in Co-Op are awesome!

And the Zombie mode Co-Op! in Black Ops

Yeah the special ops mode in MW2 was the only good thing about that game, we played that mansion defence mode a bunch of times, got lucky and stabbed the last juggernaught to death. Good times.

Archived