Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson gift...

BoyVader

Just got a note from the FedEx man that there is a parcel from Gibson for me...

It's a T shirt from Customer Services!! [biggrin]

Many thanks to Vincent Wynne at Customer Services (and Jeremy Morton at Bozeman) for their prompt and excellent service...just in time for my B'day too.. [thumbup]

What if I tell them I already bought lots of Gibbys and Epis, and that if they don't send me a T-shirt that I'm only going to buy Carvins ???

Will that work ????? [confused][smile]eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif .....

My birthdays soon too..15 days and counting. [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Thought I'd share..haha

Yes !!!!!!!!!!! Gibson needs to give you a birthday T-shirt................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

If they don't, I'll give you one of mine, 'cause your so darn cool Clash80............................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...........

Yes !!!!!!!!!!! Gibson needs to give you a birthday T-shirt................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

If they don't, I'll give you one of mine, 'cause your so darn cool Clash80............................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...........

Yay i'm cool haha [laugh]

Gibson should just give out shirts to everyone as a B'day present...that would be pretty awesome [biggrin][laugh][biggrin]

I got a Gibson T shirt when I purchased my R0 but I put it in a box along with all the case candy, original strings etc. I'm a bit of a pack rat. No shirt with the others though. I saw some at my local dealer last week but they weren't for sale. For promotion only.

Maybe I'll just get a tattoo of my R0 and not be concerned about the t shirt.

Dave

All I had to do was play a Fender Amp and fill out a card saying I played an Amp and they sent me a free shirt. That's why I have two Fender amps now.. Well, not really why, but it sure didn't hurt!

I'd be happy to register my SG's serial to Gibson CS, if that means there's a shirt in the mail with address on the box. [razz]

You have opened a can of worms.... I want one too... :rolleyes: I have bought tons of shinny new Gibsons, see my signature, I am about to hit 6000 posts and I also have a birthday this year.... [thumbup]

I'm hoping we ALL have birthdays this year.

My current gift to myself was having my gall bladder taken out. My co-share expense for the out patient surgery would have bought me a Gibson ES-339. Which I had been planning. Soooo. Got to wait for a little while longer. Maybe it will be a Christmas gift to myself. Maybe I could make it an early Halloween gift?

Maybe I can afford a Gibson T-shirt. If I special order a lefty T-shirt think it will be here in time for my birthday?

Oh dear...I did open a can of worms here!! lol

I'm kind of an un official Gibson rep here in Australia... [biggrin] Not that they hired me or anything..(though I'm open to offers [smile] )

Hey, it's free advertising for them! Pitch it that way, you never know your luck...

Archived