Gibson Brands Forums

Atlas Stand is HERE!

Artie Owl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you pay shipping and customs and promise to post an honest consumer report I'll give you one to fit your rig, but only because Slash's solos are the best sounding sloppy solos in the world:)

get with me on FB, Spread the love.

Josh

So Josh can you give me a quote on a stand like the one's for Artie, Chanman, and R9's? I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and would love to have a nice piece of quality furniture for it...

So Josh can you give me a quote on a stand like the one's for Artie, Chanman, and R9's? I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and would love to have a nice piece of quality furniture for it...

450 for Artie's stand with the inlays. 450 for R9's simply because he is so cool, 500 easy for the Chanman's setup due to hardware. Time is the factor in the costing...

I used to have a HRD, I loved it, I modified it a lot too, but I'm not a 6L6 man as much anymore, I live the VOX tone, so I sold the HRD to a guy who needed a good amp for a good price, then I taught him how to take care of it.

450 for Artie's stand with the inlays. 450 for R9's simply because he is so cool, 500 easy for the Chanman's setup due to hardware. Time is the factor in the costing...

I used to have a HRD, I loved it, I modified it a lot too, but I'm not a 6L6 man as much anymore, I live the VOX tone, so I sold the HRD to a guy who needed a good amp for a good price, then I taught him how to take care of it.

Not bad, but a little out of my leauge right now considering, I've dropped alot of money recently on equipment and a new amp. But hey if you ever need someone else to give honest reviews of your amps stands on several guitar-related forums, let me know! [thumbup]

Really? What kind of modification's did you perform? I love mine mainly, due to how well it responds to pedals, and that incredible bass response...I love me some Vox too, and once I can afford an AC30, I'll be in tonal bliss..I had a Vox Night Train stack, but it just didn't quite do it for me..

Artie that is one GORGEOUS amp stand, dude!

Gratz!!

I'm just thinking of all the different kinds of cool things around it for picutres, (other than amps and guitars) like scotch, or well.. scotch I guess. I don't have a lot of "cool" stuff other than that and my trusty hat. I'll think of something.

Thanks Chan, I feel like having a common amp stand has made us better forum friends.

Oh man, you know that sound you make when you see or do something awesome? Like when you crank a Marshall stack up for the first time, or nail a riff or pick up your Gibby for the first time? Those were the sounds I made when I saw this;

assembled.jpg

websitepics300.jpg

Holy. Bugger. What a piece! It's in the mail I can't wait to unbox it!

Thanks so much Josh, anyone interested get in now before all the orders start rolling in.

Quick! Someone be jealous!

I am jealous. I don't need any stands these days, but if'n I did, I'd have this feller make me a few! Enjoy it long time in good health!

rct

I'd like to see you make one of those stands that you can put a Marshall Half Stack on lol! msp_flapper.gif

Can you make one that fits a Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212? Not sure what the dimensions are but I know it weighs 53-54 pounds.

I'd like to see you make one of those stands that you can put a Marshall Half Stack on lol! msp_flapper.gif

Can you make one that fits a Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212? Not sure what the dimensions are but I know it weighs 53-54 pounds.

Tman5293, yes, no problem on any 212, and I could do a half stack stand too, but it would look like a frankenstand, which would take all the fun out of it.

Oh man, you know that sound you make when you see or do something awesome? Like when you crank a Marshall stack up for the first time, or nail a riff or pick up your Gibby for the first time? Those were the sounds I made when I saw this;

assembled.jpg

websitepics300.jpg

Holy. Bugger. What a piece! It's in the mail I can't wait to unbox it!

Thanks so much Josh, anyone interested get in now before all the orders start rolling in.

Just WOW!!! Awesome stand man!!!

And plus 1 to being an early adopter... these things are SCHWEET!

Not bad, but a little out of my leauge right now considering, I've dropped alot of money recently on equipment and a new amp. But hey if you ever need someone else to give honest reviews of your amps stands on several guitar-related forums, let me know! [thumbup]

Chase, I like to haggle, don't give up so easily, In this economy we all need to help each other out. let me know what you are interested in and I'll help you out. Each custom build has its own challenges, so no quote can really be given before any stand is designed by the owner and the builder first. I'm always happy to work super hard for those who appreciate and recognize labors of love, and I give back to those who spread good in the world and need something that I have to offer...Let me know, I'll work with you. It's a back scratching world.

Archived