Gibson Brands Forums

Ltd edition "classic" RIVIERA

Doc Loco

Ow :( - bad luck day (BTW there's something I never understand: you order both the guitar and the hardcase, and they send you TWO packs, instead of sending you the guitar in the case ...)

It´s a year or so ago and i ordered it from another shop, not Thomann.... [thumbdn]

Absolutely beautiful. I don't understand why Epi doesn't have this model in the current lineup. The frequensator and the mini-hums are so nice. That finish looks spectacular as well. Where did you acquire that, if you don't mind my asking?

+1

Please, release this, in America! What's wrong with you guys?!! [cursing][crying]

CB

+1

Please, release this, in America! What's wrong with you guys?!! [cursing][crying]

CB

I fear that we may suffer the same fate with the ES 355 reissued that has been discussed here on the board. I hope I am wrong!

mgm

Gorgeous riviera!!! I wanted one for years and luckily I stumbled across a '96 Korean made riviera in stunning condition for an absolute bargain! My uncle has a Gibson es325 and put through the same amp I cannot tell the two guitars apart!

Great guitar, enjoy!!

Congratulations on the Riv' its a Beauty. Just out of curiosity, does the frequensator change the feel of the strings?

In my opinion, it does, especially on the bass strings. Now, don't ask me to explain it with words, but there's definitly a slightly different feeling.

Archived