Gibson Brands Forums

What's For Dinner?

Californiaman

Last night I grilled a grass fed NY Strip steak and some marinaded chicken we bought at the Korean market. Ate the steak and saved the chicken for tonight. Also baked some sweet potatoes and a purple yam on the hot coals. Purple yam has so much natural sugars that they "burn" like marshmallows. Super tasty.

I tried to cook a leg of lamb.......................

The lamb wouldn't stay on the grill, and finally ran off........................[scared] .....

Last night I grilled a grass fed NY Strip steak and some marinaded chicken we bought at the Korean market. Ate the steak and saved the chicken for tonight. Also baked some sweet potatoes and a purple yam on the hot coals. Purple yam has so much natural sugars that they "burn" like marshmallows. Super tasty.

I've never seen those. I always use sweet potatoes, I'll have to look around for the purple ones. [thumbup]

I tried to cook a leg of lamb.......................

The lamb wouldn't stay on the grill, and finally ran off........................[scared] .....

Ever try to bbq lobster?

Those little suckers just don't want to stay on the grill.

Ever try to bbq lobster?

Those little suckers just don't want to stay on the grill.

And that screaming! [scared]

Fish tonight, I think. Baked perhaps? We bbq'd pork chops on the weekend. Applebutter bbq sauce from a local grocer here was awesome.

Man I love grilled pork chops! [thumbup]

feta

EVOO

sun dried tomatoes

Marinated olives

oregano

rough chop

mix and enjoy.

Thanks!

Is Kasmir still on Newbury? Is Finale still up there? Boston is a great eating town.

rct

Thanks!

Is Kasmir still on Newbury? Is Finale still up there? Boston is a great eating town.

rct

Finale yes, not sure about Kasmir, Newbury st is a lil rich for me.

there is a great place in central Sq called Central Kitchen the Wife and I like for when we get feeling fancy.

Used to work at Eastern Standard in Kenmore, and other good sit down resturant.

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

Yesterday I made beer battered makerel fillets. My batter is half a cup of flour 1 tsp black pepper, 1tsp cayene pepper, 1 tsp garlic, pref dried and pour in beer until the thickness is to your liking.

Archived