Gibson Brands Forums

Worst Bombing in Oslo since WW2

ne14t?

if someone farted and lit a match it would of been the biggest "bombing" in oslo since ww2, norway is a peaceful country and in fact was voted the best place to live on the planet...

i don't get why you posted this on here?, i come on here for a bit of escapism fom the real world (i just watched the news regarding this story)...every day is doom and gloom when you watch the tv or buy a newspaper or listen to the radio.

lets leave the doom and gloom out of this forum and chillax n be happy B)

If you didnt like it you didnt have to read it nobody forced you, some people might like to know, personally I have a friend in Oslo right now as others might too :rolleyes: especially with the amount of European posters on here, I hadnt actually heard about it till I randomly checked. Not to mention there have been more tasteless threads then this, a Bin Laden one comes to mind very quickly.

Just goes to show you, no matter how much they try to regulate WMD, someone bent upon doing harm to human beings will find a way.

This is an absolute tragedy. I pray that those people at ground zero will find a way to get through this.

at least it wasnt a suicide shooting

Pity that. For the next 2-4 years this nut will get the attention he wants as the Norwegians spend time, energy, money, housing, feeding, clothing protecting and prosecuting him. --- coward.

targeting children... CHILDREN!?!? A new rope is too good for him.

Archived