Gibson Brands Forums

an announcement

Silenced Fred

dem00n and I have decided to throw our hats into the ring as contenders for Gibson Forums mod.

If elected, we will promise more vodka on fridays and less dad rock. This past administration has seen too many forum crashes, and we plan to fix that.

A debate still has to be scheduled, but will be forthcoming. remember to vote dem00n-fuzzy in 2012: your all whore

Hmmm... It's been about a month so I figured this would be another "I'm leaving and never comming back!" announcment.

Questiobn for the candidate: When you say your party will rid the Gibson Forum of dad rock does that include Wilco and Black Country Communion?

Thank you.

Hmmm... It's been about a month so I figured this would be another "I'm leaving and never comming back!" announcment.

Questiobn for the candidate: When you say your party will rid the Gibson Forum of dad rock does that include Wilco and Black Country Communion?

Thank you.

Good question. I can only speak for myself at this point, but mainly it's Stevie Ray Vaughan wanna bes. That's dad rock

Wilco and BCC can stay and always will

dem00n and I have decided to throw our hats into the ring as contenders for Gibson Forums mod.

If elected, we will promise more vodka on fridays and less dad rock. This past administration has seen too many forum crashes, and we plan to fix that.

A debate still has to be scheduled, but will be forthcoming. remember to vote dem00n-fuzzy in 2012: your all whore

if anyone is gonna mod this forum in the future it will be me, watch this space...

Fred let's be real for a second here.. Dem00n is totally fuzzier than you. He's got like twice as much fuzz. Thus my vote henceforth goes to dem00n. Dem00n can flex his bulging right bicep of justice to eliminate all nay-sayers, dad rockers, and whore. Here ye here ye. Dem00n for forum king. Steve can be the sofa king.

Fred let's be real for a second here.. Dem00n is totally fuzzier than you. He's got like twice as much fuzz. Thus my vote henceforth goes to dem00n. Dem00n can flex his bulging right bicep of justice to eliminate all nay-sayers, dad rockers, and whore. Here ye here ye. Dem00n for forum king. Steve can be the sofa king.

wait what? I have a swollen pickle, a judge, a baby thundaa, a big muff and my fuzzrite clone! That's 5 fuzzes, unless dem00n has 10, he can't hold a candle to me

Ahh see this is where it gets tricky. dem00n sees your Swollen Pickle and NYC Muff and raises one BYOC Large Beaver. The Fuzzrite clone doesn't work so naturally it can't be counted. Then we have a bonermassa fuzz face and a torns peaker. I don't really remember what else he has but for some reason I thought you sold all but like two.

Whatever I'm still fuzziest so hah! Here ye here ye. dem00n for forum king, Fred for forum prince. Steve for royal fool.

Ahh see this is where it gets tricky. dem00n sees your Swollen Pickle and NYC Muff and raises one BYOC Large Beaver. The Fuzzrite clone doesn't work so naturally it can't be counted. Then we have a bonermassa fuzz face and a torns peaker. I don't really remember what else he has but for some reason I thought you sold all but like two.

Whatever I'm still fuzziest so hah! Here ye here ye. dem00n for forum king, Fred for forum prince. Steve for royal fool.

Swollen Pickle and NYC Muff modded with a tone switch is still two fuzzes, screw his byoc beaver. the fuzzrite clone is going to get finished when my mom sends me a care package with my soldering iron and stuff out here. so the count is still 2 to 1. he has a bonermassa fuzz face and torns peaker, means its 2 to 3 but then wait, a baby thundaa which has built in feedback loopage AND a judge pushes me over to win! 4 to 3 FRED WINS AGAIN

Whatever, go enjoy your insane amount of pedals, I enjoy having a positive bank account balance [laugh]

I don't have an insane amount. I think I have like 6 or 7 fuzzes. I have some sweet fuzzy DIY projects lined up though. A couple more Muffs, a couple Woolly Mammoths, a couple Meatheads, and an OCD and a RAT. Plus the imminent MKI Bender. October is gonna be fuzzdonculous.

FUZZTOBER

Archived