Gibson Brands Forums

How 'bout them Cardinals

LPguitarman

I'm more of a football fan but I am hoping the Cardinals pull it off! Go St Louis!

Since the Rams (lambs) are sucking this year. I'm hoping for a Cardinal win.

I think the Commissioner of Baseball will be pulling for the Cards tonight so there can be a game 7. More revenue, isn't that what it's all about? LOL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Game tonight due to Rain. I too hope the Cardinals when Game 6 so I can finally have another 7 game world series. It's much more fun to watch.

+1 to that. Cardinals win Game 6 and then a free-for-all Game 7 where all bets are off and anyone is available to pitch.

Game on tonight [thumbup]

That was the first thing I thought about when I heard that LaRussa was retiring. I bet he doesn't think St. Louis is going to be able to resign Pujols. They should, and I hope they do, but I fear they wont.

If LaRussa goes, I bet pitching coach Dave Duncan will too. If the Cardinals lose LaRussa- one of the winningest managers in history, Duncan-the pitching coach who has revived the careers of more pitchers than anyone I can think of, and Pujols-the greatest player of this generation, then the World Series champs will shock me if they finish higher than third place in the National League Central next season.

That was the first thing I thought about when I heard that LaRussa was retiring. I bet he doesn't think St. Louis is going to be able to resign Pujols. They should, and I hope they do, but I fear they wont.

If LaRussa goes, I bet pitching coach Dave Duncan will too. If the Cardinals lose LaRussa- one of the winningest managers in history, Duncan-the pitching coach who has revived the careers of more pitchers than anyone I can think of, and Pujols-the greatest player of this generation, then the World Series champs will shock me if they finish higher than third place in the National League Central next season.

Archived