Gibson Brands Forums

impending forum crash!

S t e v e

Guest Farnsburger

Weird, this is the 3rd thread about the forum being slow that I've seen in the lounge in recent weeks but no information like that. I think STEVE scares them.

Guest Farnsburger

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The forum is working as fast as always for me. No problems at all. I can load up a thread in about 3 seconds or less.

Bit odd you got a minus for that, I've plussed you to make up for it.

Guest Gibson Dev

We are continuing to pursue this issue. The problem has been isolated but the solution requires one of our third party services to implement a fix on their end. As soon as we are confident that the problem has been corrected we will provide an update. In the meantime, if you access this message board between 5:00am and 6:00am CT then you may continue to experience latency issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I hate when the forums crash. Steve is on facebook even more and usually says " omg the forums are down and I'm on my pc naked for nothing". Ya that isn't that bad but when he says things like that but when he starts sending pics,that's where I draw the line lol.

Archived