Gibson Brands Forums

water

Silenced Fred

i think it's delicious

I always took issue with that. I love water and it's about all I drink anymore because of my meds and mental issues (allah, do I miss beer and strong coffee), but I never found it to be delicious. Refreshing, thirst quenching, or satisfying? Yes to all three. But I reserve delicious to describe flavorful items like lamb khalia or loukoumades.

Badoit is good if you like your water slightly sparkling (and can find it where you live).

It comes sparkling, naturally, from the source - there's no added gas.

In the UK there's a very popular water called 'Highland Spring' which is drawn from a source which, in turn, feeds into the Blackford Resevoir. The water which came out of our taps in my family home in central Scotland ALSO got it's water from the Blackford Resevoir so, basically, we were getting Highland Spring (Still, not sparkling...) piped into our home without having to shell out $1.50 a bottle. It was only after I moved south to London that I began to fully appreciate how good the water I had taken for granted all those years really was.

P.

I always took issue with that. I love water and it's about all I drink anymore because of my meds and mental issues (allah, do I miss beer and strong coffee), but I never found it to be delicious. Refreshing, thirst quenching, or satisfying? Yes to all three. But I reserve delicious to describe flavorful items like lamb khalia or loukoumades.

But water is delicious, you're just drinking shitty water then.

When I'm famous, I'm going to have a signature water and it will be delicious [thumbup]

But water is delicious, you're just drinking shitty water then.

U R weird or over hydrated. ;)

Chicago's Lake Michigan water is top notch, but nothing beats cold, clean well water from a deep well. Grand Rapids, MI water is like drinking from a swimming pool with all of the chlorine they put in it. And water from the village area of my hometown was legendary for it's chewiness. Too much water softener.

U R weird or over hydrated. ;)

Chicago's Lake Michigan water is top notch, but nothing beats cold, clean well water from a deep well. Grand Rapids, MI water is like drinking from a swimming pool with all of the chlorine they put in it. And water from the village area of my hometown was legendary for it's chewiness. Too much water softener.

you found my secret ingredient! [scared]

I'd just bottle well water and sell it at a premium price... well water is the best

When we had kids at home my wife would lay in sodas for road trip. She would poll the residents of the house so she could buy what everyone wanted. Me? Water, good old, home drawn tap water. Jug it, freeze it and I'm good to go.

My fav fizzy drink? Any brand of Diet Orange. Sunkist is particularly good, so is Crush. If you are into Diet sodas or NOT into diet sodas, try it. To me, it doesn't taste diety. A two liter bottle is cheaper than a 20 ouncer.

I especially like filtered water in the morning. Filtered through about a half inch of coffee grounds.

My fav fizzy drink? Any brand of Diet Orange. Sunkist is particularly good, so is Crush. If you are into Diet sodas or NOT into diet sodas, try it. To me, it doesn't taste diety. A two liter bottle is cheaper than a 20 ouncer.

Crush is my favorite fizzy too [thumbup]

I've never seen the diet orange though, I'll have to look for it and give it a shot.

Ah, owa! ( pardon my Spanish ). Montana water is the best, man! Ain't no comparison! I love water cause' its free. MT's springs are clean enough to drink from and they taste wonderful! I do like Dasani and Ice Mountain, and especially Aquafresh, but I do NOT like Arrowspring. I like filtered water best though. For soda, its always Pepsi. I HATE COKE. I also like Dr. Pepper ( Mr. Pib is never ok ), Sunkist, Crush ( especially strawberry--AHH ), and MT Dew ( although I can only drink so much ). For me its Pepsi, coffee, and water, and a nice strawberry Crush once in a while.

Archived